Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well I haven't bought it yet, but I plan on purchasing a garrett gt3582r with a sidewider manifold and tial wg and bov. Custom intercooler piping and and intercooler. 2.75" cold pipes and 2.5" hot pipes 3 " downpipe with custom 3 " exhaust. Mangement is kpro , hondata 4 bar map sensor, 1000cc injectors, fuel return system, walbro 255 .

Horsepower goals = 400 whp and 300 wtq

Easy to achive. Since this is my DD

I also have a turbo ls/vtec ef for my race car.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i think you can get a used peakboost or fullrace for that price if you search around. i'd go that route, particularly biased toward full race since they have a good warranty on their manifolds.
ok I will be looking around. Thanks

The reason I like the PLM manifold is one it comes with a downpipe. It does have a one year warranty. I would like full race or peakboost too. In my oponion when you buy there product your playing extra for the name. Kinda like buying a porsche or a mercedes.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Finally got all the stuff to do a fuel return system...

next I want to get the 70mm hybrid racing throttle body.

then ill start purchasing more turbo parts.

Attachments

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
nice,whats your hp goals? and are you going to keep the motor stock?
For right now im going to keep it stock. Plan on boosting between 10-12 psi.
and no more than 400 hp at the most. I do plan on build a short block in the future though for more power.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Parts parts parts....

Im going to have to weld a new 4 bolt flange on the the downpipe its only 2.5 inches and I need 3 on the housing.

I got 1300cc injectors

The manifold is a PLM manifold

Attachments

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 · (Edited)
Doing some fitting to see how my downpipe is going to fitt with the new flange I have to weld on there. Its has a 2.5" 4 bolt flange right now and I need a 3 " flange.

Also doing some fitting for the battery box in the trunk to make more room for the intercooler piping.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
u sure do need to do that.

Good progress op
Yea I took a look at the harness and its in the way. My plans are to get some dei thermal wrap and wrap my harness. Other then that im just waiting on Hybrid Racing to get the 70mm throttle bodies back in stock.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
is the plm down pipe 3inch or 2.5inch? if its 3inch then its not a bad deal
the piping is 3", the 4 bolt flange is 2.5" and its welded to a 2.5"-3" reducer. I just cut it off at the 3" area and welded a 3" 4 bolt flange to it.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts