Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well I haven't bought it yet, but I plan on purchasing a garrett gt3582r with a sidewider manifold and tial wg and bov. Custom intercooler piping and and intercooler. 2.75" cold pipes and 2.5" hot pipes 3 " downpipe with custom 3 " exhaust. Mangement is kpro , hondata 4 bar map sensor, 1000cc injectors, fuel return system, walbro 255 .

Horsepower goals = 400 whp and 300 wtq

Easy to achive. Since this is my DD

I also have a turbo ls/vtec ef for my race car.

·
Registered
361 Posts
look up CTD fab- he makes some sick turbo kits for the ep- and they are k24 friendly. I almost pulled the trigger on one of his complete kits. you can hit those numbers pretty easy

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i think you can get a used peakboost or fullrace for that price if you search around. i'd go that route, particularly biased toward full race since they have a good warranty on their manifolds.
ok I will be looking around. Thanks

The reason I like the PLM manifold is one it comes with a downpipe. It does have a one year warranty. I would like full race or peakboost too. In my oponion when you buy there product your playing extra for the name. Kinda like buying a porsche or a mercedes.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Parts parts parts....

Im going to have to weld a new 4 bolt flange on the the downpipe its only 2.5 inches and I need 3 on the housing.

I got 1300cc injectors

The manifold is a PLM manifold

Attachments

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.