Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
15,815 Posts
Sorry man, this post sounds more like an advertisment. Sorry to be rude but the thread you created is selfish. I have the cure... Let me work on your cars... I don;t know man.. what do you think?

·
Punishin' Bitches
2,453 Posts
Agreed, As the saying goes... "Catch a man a fish and he will eat for 1 day. Show a man how to catch a fish and he will eat for the rest of his life"

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well the thing is... recently my motor was sounding like crap till I adjusted the valves. I got the stock performance back ,and I don't know too many people who have their own tools who know how to work on a K-series motor and do the valves right. My homie had the same problem after he got Hondata and he thought that he got ripped off for $500. now that's a lot of money. Now how would you feel if you went out the pockets 5c's deep and your car still felt like crap? Well anyway we made an audio recording of the engine bay sound at 750 rpms in both motors and you couldn't hear anything out of my car. but all you could hear from his motor was really loud ticking. So I adjusted the valves for him and now he has 14's on lock and he's going for low 14 high 13 on a quarter after the ES MM and the torque damper is put in. I mean you guys can be scheptics if you want, but all I know is I offer my services while the EP next to me sounds like a time bomb. So suit yourself, it doesn't hurt me any, I'm just trying to help out.

·
Punishin' Bitches
2,453 Posts
Trust me, the people that come on this site arent your typical users. Anyone who has a name on here is probably contemplating or going for a k20 swap in some form of a hybrid. I'd think that we could do our own valve adjustments. :wink:

·
Banned
15,815 Posts
If you want to help out, you can do it through telling us information that would help those that do not have access to the manuals or do not have a clue how to do it. Remember that there are people outside the socal area. :p

No hard feelings, if you have services to offer and you are not a shop, put them in the classifieds section.

I hope you understand why your post offered no solution other than you working on the car. I am 2500 miles away from you. How does that help me?

Nikos

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.