Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if this sounds funny its just because its a few weeks old but its a post of mine from another board.

its when i got my car back from california and the axle probs i had

well at the shop last saturday night as im picking up the car right away the axle is fucked (right side) after watching them pull th axle off 3 times and weld the axles, im on my way home.

5 mins from my exit i hear a pop and the next morning i see grease all over the damn place.

after that i was told that the bseries axle will work, so ill call up a buddy of mine to get this done. He even has the axle at his palce already, so we throw it in and go for a ride, at first fine. then pushing it semi hard from 1rst to 2nd, once again pop. as you can see in the pics down farther the b/axle is too short

ohh but im getting ahead of myself here, this is all done after we had to drill a hole in the subframe to push the nut back up onto the main bolt for the front lca. and dealing with the power issues at the main fuse block, and a new battery,

so after all that. the axle snaps in 5 minutes,

day2 called hasport and they told my the axle setup that i had is close to working but there is no stock honda axle application that will hold up for along time, if even at all. (super props to hasport from talking to me on the phone for along ass time, just helping me out)

had my old lady pix up the new axles from hasport and joser and i got fuckign cracking on them at about 730, had both changed by 830 and were back on the road,
feeling the k at 8600.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
nsxtcy21 said:
ight now people.. just drop it and quit acting like we're on h-t... i like this board for the fact that people know how to act civil and ask questions and state opinions w/o getting flamed by little ******* punks that like to skeet all over themselves. keep k20a.org from turning into a shithole..

just drop it.. it aint that serious.. everyone's entitled to a opinion. we're trying to talk about axles here, not personal crap.
exactly dude. thats perfectly said man, this thread got jacked soo long ago, and the whole point was to just show what happened with my axles on my k swap, and it got toally jacked, take your drama to ht guys :oops:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.