Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up the latest Sports Compact Car magazine (July Issue)

There is a great hybrid article about k20a into Civic. It goes into detail about al the parts off the swap... Even tells you how to make your own harness..... I will give it a shot to see if it works :p

Thanks, Bryan G... That was for sure a nice suprise,

Nikos

PS It is worth picking the magazine up... I haven't bought one for the last two years... lol

·
Registered
599 Posts
Re: THANK YOU HASPORT!! How to make your own EK k20A harnes

nikos said:
Thanks, Bryan G... That was for sure a nice suprise,
Yeah we do that with all the articles we do. Don't attempt it without manuals though. And don't call Hasport for tech on it.

brian g

·
Registered
5 Posts
yeah i just read the article myself last night. very cool stuff and how much power you guys got out of the motor. im sure with time and more experience you guys will get even more which is crazy. i cant wait to hear about the car when you guys get it running again. or is it allready?

·
Registered
599 Posts
misha said:
yeah i just read the article myself last night. very cool stuff and how much power you guys got out of the motor. im sure with time and more experience you guys will get even more which is crazy. i cant wait to hear about the car when you guys get it running again. or is it allready?
Here's the new setup, it should be good for over 600hp.

We haven't got it running yet, probably by August. I want to be in the 10s in the quarter by September.

brian g

·
Registered
46 Posts
Besides, its also illegal to redistribute copywriten material, and our K20A.org buddies could get sued. If your into racing, then your into spending... 8)

·
Registered
15,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
werd said:
Can somebody PLEASE scan the article, i would greatly appreciate it :D :D :D
Go to a local Wal Mart and read it while shopping... Oops it did have a plastic cover. :lol:

·
Registered
18 Posts
nikos said:
werd said:
Can somebody PLEASE scan the article, i would greatly appreciate it :D :D :D
Go to a local Wal Mart and read it while shopping... Oops it did have a plastic cover. :lol:
Yes, i would buy it. Its not avaliable where i live just yet, prob wont be here for 2 weeks or so.

·
Registered
599 Posts
92gsr said:
why did dave coleman have to talk trash about the car in his editorial? i thought that was kinda low...
My guess is he can't drive. Look, now I'm talking trash and I'm joing about the can't drive. Send him an email about it. I think he's still pissed about the episode of Super 2NR TV with the Honda vs Nissan Challenge. He was driving his turbo roadracing Nissan and Bernardo Martinez chased him down driving a mildly modified CRX. The Nissans lost to the Hondas.

brian g

1 - 12 of 12 Posts