Arthur Performance Pacman Header
Custom Radiator Catch Can
Solid Motor Mounts

Tein RA Coilover/Shock Suspension

GSR Brakes w/ Power Slot Rotors
Goodridge Stainless Steel Brake Llines
Endless Brake Pads
15" Mugen MF10L w/ M&H 23-7.5-15 Drag Slicks

More pics coming soon in our new gallery sections where K series powered cars will be featured with exlcusive photos and videos.

www.k20a.org/upload/video005.mpg

www.k20a.org/vid_utah_pacman.wmv

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
whitecivicsi02 said:
is it try that you sold the crx for 3000 everything excpet for the k20 swap and harness. :evil:

I know, I know,

The are a lot of reasons that we sold the car and another CRX k swap is coming up soon. Better then before.

Plus we have a EG,S13,MINI with a B motor and last but not least KRX. :wink: ..

·
Registered
2 Posts
mad props to all of team pacman , you guys make dreams realitys much respect , no matter how many times i see the vids i get goose bumps it makes me wana go drive my crx . keep up the work and post mor videos

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
Not to get off the subject but Pacman.. I notice..Well it looks like you have a Kirkey layback race seat is it a 20 degree or 10 degree layback is it 14" 15" 16"..???Theres too many to order from and not sure which is the right size for a hatch...Also what part number is your odessey battery 680 amp 925 amp??? I know they are dumb questions but just wondering...

·
Registered
10 Posts
hey pacman need some info

i was wondering if you wouldn't mind sending me a list of everything i need to put a k series motor into my 89 si and email it to me....

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.