Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Administrator
309 Posts
We do have out own version of the app but I think k20 forum is not on the app. Is there anyone still having an issue accessing the foun through TT? I'm currently using it to post and I'm not finding an issue. For users having problems try clearing your cashe (in the app setting). If that does not work, uninstall and reinstall the app.

Thanks
- dm, community support

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

·
Registered
245 Posts
+2

·
...doesn't give a shit.
9,566 Posts
I received an error message on Tapatalk today.

Tapatalk said:
System Message
Package file version doesn't match with the installed version, please go to your forum's AdminCP->Plugin&Products-> Manage Products to upgrade by importing the latest installation xml
Other forums I'm on work fine with Tapatalk. Just k20a isn't working. I deleted k20a in Tapatalk and now I can't even sign in. So far I have only tried this from my iPhone, but I will try my iPad tomorrow.

·
Administrator
309 Posts
Looks like the Plug in needs to be updates. I'll report this issue to our techs so they can get the new plug in installed.

Thanks for the heads up.

- dm, community support

·
Administrator
309 Posts
I received an error message on Tapatalk today.

Other forums I'm on work fine with Tapatalk. Just k20a isn't working. I deleted k20a in Tapatalk and now I can't even sign in. So far I have only tried this from my iPhone, but I will try my iPad tomorrow.
This issue should be fixed now.

Please let us know otherwise.

Thanks

~ Alan, Community Support

·
Registered
393 Posts
This issue should be fixed now.

Please let us know otherwise.

Thanks

~ Alan, Community Support
Alan,

I still receive the same error message as listed above. I'm on an android phone with the latest version of tapatalk.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts