Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
301 - 306 of 306 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #301 ·
sweet ma! getting close! I'd recommend drag cartel 3.2's! i have them and I love them! car made 265whp uncorrected with a 5.06 and on 11:5:1 comp.

What intake manifold are you thinking of going with?
Cams will have to take a back seat for now unless some 312s show up in the mail..... I have an RRC on my Z3 right now that I will swap over with the 24. Been eyeing the hybrid racing intake to replace my partial AEM one I'm using currently. When I do get cams I will get the ZDX TB. Using a j35 right now.

nice build!
Preciate it. I should have a few pics to update soon.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #302 ·
So...... unfortunately have to end yet another thread unfinished. The opportunity presented itself to purchase a house so I jumped on it. This required me to lose some debt so the Fg had to go. :(

It was bitter sweet as I pulled away from the dealership and left her for another would be owner but knowing I have a house out of the deal made it bearable. Also since I gave up the daily we had to find another paid off one Aka beater. I've been tossing about the idea of building a sedan for a while so this was it. Found a 2k Civic and it is my next project. The K24 will have yet another home in this chassis.

Thanks to anyone who was following/commented in this thread. I wish I could have done more but of course the fam comes before the toys. Oh priorities :)

·
Registered
133 Posts
Crap I really wanted to see the fg completed. That thing would've been so sick, oh well. And how about throwing that k24 with a s2k tranny into a 240sx for a crazy drift car build! Some other guy had a thread of an s13 with a k20 swap and I must say, it was sick

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #306 ·
I did actually. Purchased a brand new RBC just so I didn't have to give up my RRC. Also removed my RDX injectors and J35 TB. Only things I left were appearance related. I did want to take my HIDs off but ended up giving them away with it also. Figure this time around I will go with 35w instead of 55 so I'm not burning out reflector housings.

301 - 306 of 306 Posts