Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
281 - 300 of 306 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #284 ·
That lip is money!
That lip is so clean. Keep it up clean build
Clean :up: now be careful getting in and out of parking lots :)
Thx fellas, it finishes off the front nicely. I have the exhaust on the car now. Been lazy about doing a video. It sounds menacing:devil: It's deep, maybe even too deep at certain rpms (2900-3100). It does drone around that rpm range and at first it was annoying but I got over it quick and the wife said it sounds like about what she expected so gtg :up: Will get a vid soon to post up and also maybe a few pulls.

Next on the list is to adjust the stance, halo light rings for the projectors, and drop the 2.4 in. Maybe not in that order though.....

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #286 ·
Do you have any pics of the iPad dash setup finished?
Not quite yet. I wouldn't call it finished. It's in the car now but looks rough since it needs to be sanded down again. I also don't like the angle it sits at currently since the windshield glares on it making it hard to see when it's really bright outside. I plan to change the angle to have it sit a bit more upright which will also make it easier to reach. I'll post a pic of how it is now though later today.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #290 ·
Here is a better pic of it out in daylight. It's fine(angle) when the sun isn't directly on it:

·
Registered
99 Posts
I like it. know time to get that motor in this beast. You cant let me beat you with the swap haha. i just got the a2 out last night.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #292 ·
Yeah I know I need to get started on it. I just took apart my front end/headlights to install my halos and may just parlay that into tearing the car down. We'll see. Ran into a problem though.

A guy earlier warned me the 55w hids were a bit too much for the Mini projectors. He was right, can see the heat started to peel back the reflective coating within the bowls. Hit up TRS and they said the newer bowls are able to handle the heat better so I have new ones on the way to replace them. Will have some pics up later tonight to show the damage. I did notice the output wasn't as strong as before, now I know why :down:

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #298 ·
HID's? We don't need no stinkin' HID's....we need a K24, drag radials and 12's will be on the horizon.

Supposedly Nikos has cams going out soon:door:
The 24 is going in soon. I decided to use the Z3 head in the car now and it's cam instead of my Tsx head A2 cams combo. So partially took it back apart to prep for that. I see Nikos has become a bit more active as of late so hopefully cams will start being delivered soon. I'd love to save myself from an in car cam swap.

·
Registered
184 Posts
sweet ma! getting close! I'd recommend drag cartel 3.2's! i have them and I love them! car made 265whp uncorrected with a 5.06 and on 11:5:1 comp.

What intake manifold are you thinking of going with?

281 - 300 of 306 Posts