·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
close please keeping my baby

·
Super Moderator
26,616 Posts
Damn man what's up with all these T1 produced card going up for sale?? :confused:

GL on the sale man.. Clean EP3 without a doubt.. :up:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Damn man what's up with all these T1 produced card going up for sale?? :confused:

GL on the sale man.. Clean EP3 without a doubt.. :up:
TO be honest I own my own business and The economy is hurting me bad, selling my pride and joy is a means to a way out of being worried, and stressed about bills. It also dont help that I built this last set up while building my business up. Anyone that knows T1 knows it=reliablility, and knows it =$$$$

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
bump for prob the sickest ep3 ive ever seen!:up:

·
Registered
147 Posts
***BUMP***

I can vouch for mitch, this thing has been babied from top to bottom. This car has never been driving in winter (hell i picked him up most of the winters down here to and from work), this car has never seen a spot of rain, only sunny summer days and a bit of track time. If you want a car that is going to put your passenger in the trunk when you hit the gas pedal then this car is for you. The inside is absolutely immaculate. I would hate having my car parked next to mitch's simply because, mitchs was that damn clean. I couldn't bring food in the car, i couldn't bring a drink in the car, i couldn't smoke a cigarette in the car...when i mean immaculate i mean IMMACULATE!

Mitch....im going to cry like i little baby when i see this thing go

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
***BUMP***

I can vouch for mitch, this thing has been babied from top to bottom. This car has never been driving in winter (hell i picked him up most of the winters down here to and from work), this car has never seen a spot of rain, only sunny summer days and a bit of track time. If you want a car that is going to put your passenger in the trunk when you hit the gas pedal then this car is for you. The inside is absolutely immaculate. I would hate having my car parked next to mitch's simply because, mitchs was that damn clean. I couldn't bring food in the car, i couldn't bring a drink in the car, i couldn't smoke a cigarette in the car...when i mean immaculate i mean IMMACULATE!

Mitch....im going to cry like i little baby when i see this thing go
thanks jordan I appreciate that.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump taking trades and cash!!! Must be honda/acura and not heavily moded, taking cash offers!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts