·
Registered
1 Posts
สวัสดีครับ...รอชมอยู่ ฝีมือคนไทยไม่แพ้ชาติใดในโลก ผมชื่อแบบนั้น:up:

·
Registered
329 Posts
came back to italy 1 month ago.
stayed in pattaya where i have the house when i worked there, moved in BKK, chiang mai and chiang rai, golden triangle, Laos and many other.
great fun!
thumb up for thailand ;)

what do u think about Cockpit shop? i try to go one time but i find it close :/
i speak with a thai tuner about brake system.
he say to me that on race cars the often use Runstop.
Do u know this brand? i check on internet but i no find too much. i see only it's philippines brand..........

·
Registered
6 Posts
came back to italy 1 month ago.
stayed in pattaya where i have the house when i worked there, moved in BKK, chiang mai and chiang rai, golden triangle, Laos and many other.
great fun!
thumb up for thailand ;)

what do u think about Cockpit shop? i try to go one time but i find it close :/
i speak with a thai tuner about brake system.
he say to me that on race cars the often use Runstop.
Do u know this brand? i check on internet but i no find too much. i see only it's philippines brand..........
HI
Great to hear that you have a great times in Thailand.
I live in bangkok and hope you visit Thailand again for the near future.

For Cockpit shop is average. They can do the basic stuffs like change engine lubricant, transmission lubricant, change tyres and those uncomclicated things, pretty much for standard car.
They dont do engine mods, head port polish, and etc on engine details.

Personally I go to cockpit just fill up nitrogen air tyres and i think they tyres price are a bit expensive.

Runstop is a Thai brand, The factory is located in Bangkok. Few peoples that I know use runstop upgrade 320mm for front rotor and now they already take it out coz after use it for a while like 3000 kgm, they said the steering wheel was shaking a lot when they step on the brake padel but the price are cheaper if compare to other break kit upgrade brands.

takecare

·
Registered
329 Posts
Thanks a lot for your reply.
Sure I came back again, I would go look muay thai in lumpini stadium ;)

Thanks for the explanation about cockpit and brake calipers.
So at the end, do you know a good tuner shop company? Maybe with website where can I order the stuff?
About run stop... I think is better not buy.... But looking for something better.
Just for know, do you know its price more or less?
Koob kun krup ;) or better if I write just Thanks :D

Inviato dal mio Liquid con Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks a lot for your reply.
Sure I came back again, I would go look muay thai in lumpini stadium ;)

Thanks for the explanation about cockpit and brake calipers.
So at the end, do you know a good tuner shop company? Maybe with website where can I order the stuff?
About run stop... I think is better not buy.... But looking for something better.
Just for know, do you know its price more or less?
Koob kun krup ;) or better if I write just Thanks :D

Good to know that u like muay thai.

What kind of ecu you want to run on your car, so i can give you the right tuner for those specific ecu. For me i running AEM ems2, i am happy with it.
For other stuff please pm me what u need. I got almost everything for K swap.

Ps. Your thai language very ok if its your first trip to Thailand.

Takecare

·
Registered
329 Posts
It's not my first time there. I work for 1year in rayong 4years ago, after that I came on holidays every year for 3or 4weeks. I can speak and understand little bit thai language ;)
My engine is k24z3 eudm with K20A2 head eudm. I'll running with pra ecu and hondata kpro.
I'm looking for big brake system that can fit in 16 inch wheels. I like endless, project much or something like that. Do u have any?
Take care you too

·
Registered
6 Posts
It's not my first time there. I work for 1year in rayong 4years ago, after that I came on holidays every year for 3or 4weeks. I can speak and understand little bit thai language ;)
My engine is k24z3 eudm with K20A2 head eudm. I'll running with pra ecu and hondata kpro.
I'm looking for big brake system that can fit in 16 inch wheels. I like endless, project much or something like that. Do u have any?
Take care you too

Sorry for late reply brother.
Sound good for your build, keep up the hard work.

For your break system, endless & p mu are good but the price is quite high even for the used calipers. I have brembo in hand with 345 mm rotors, if you want i can seperate the caliper for you with fair deal.

Takecare urself and wish you a happy new year.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello all! long time lurking here.
Finally I'm almost there! Been saving up and collecting parts for my EG K24A3 build for 2.5-3 years!
Born in Thailand.. Until aged 16 I moved to Auckland, NZ to study for 3 years. Then moved to Melbourne, Australia for another 7-8 years for studying and some part time jobs. I have finally moved back to Bangkok for good for almost 4 years now.
Still have my Accord Euro CL9 with me. Brought it back from Aus.
Now doing up an EG civic.

สวัสดีครับ:new_slayer:

·
Registered
329 Posts
Hi Buddy,
I'm ready to came in Thai also this year, since 2009, hope to see again a lot of bad ass EG :heart:
Which is your build plan?
I actually finish my EG K24z3/K20a2 head (http://www.k20a.org/forum/showthread.php?t=107674) and it's amazing.
Thump up for you and for your project.
Sawasdee Krup from an EG farang lover :shades:

21 - 37 of 37 Posts