Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1965 mg midget
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
T5 out of a Camaro. I’ve looked all over the net can’t find that adapter so I guess I’ll have to make one. Or get a different transmission.

·
Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
8,074 Posts
T5 out of a Camaro. I’ve looked all over the net can’t find that adapter so I guess I’ll have to make one. Or get a different transmission.
Oh, yeah, maybe you have to fab your own. I assume it to be a RWD application. What transmissions would be your alternative? What torque level you are aiming for?

·
Registered
1965 mg midget
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If I bought an adapter plate. It would be whatever transmission that Fit that plate. But since I have this T5 transmission I figured I just match it up. As for torque I’m just looking to drive down the road. Not building a suit of hot rod drag car

·
Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
8,074 Posts
If I bought an adapter plate. It would be whatever transmission that Fit that plate. But since I have this T5 transmission I figured I just match it up. As for torque I’m just looking to drive down the road. Not building a suit of hot rod drag car
Like it, a DIY approach 🆙. I am looking forward to see it getting finished. Are you going to do a build thread here at K20a.org? I would appreciate it. Would be great :).

·
Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
8,074 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts