Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

Swapping into Gen2 Integra??

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  JDM2ndGen 
#1 ·
I was wondering if swapping a k20 in a gen 2 integra is possible. I know anything is possible with the right amount of money but is it the same as civics?? Does anyone make a mount kit?? I am really inteterested in doing this (not right now) but when i get out of WyoTech which i am currently in.

#2 ·
getzy said:
I was wondering if swapping a k20 in a gen 2 integra is possible. I know anything is possible with the right amount of money but is it the same as civics?? Does anyone make a mount kit?? I am really inteterested in doing this (not right now) but when i get out of WyoTech which i am currently in.
yes it will be possible.

From what I understand, hasport has the pre 92 civics kit on the way and the accord one too...

They will be produce a generic kit that will be able to mount in a gen 2 integra. Not for a while but I am pretty sure it will available some day.

#4 ·
from what i understand Hasport will have K series mounts for DA integras sometime this summer ...and Hybrid-racing will have k series mounts for DA integra in about 4-5 months nothing is set in stone yet but as soon as they go on sale ill be buying a set ...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.