Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since i dont get any answer in the ef section, im posting here hoping to get some answers
So here it goes: i actually got an Ef7 since 2 years
And, lately i wanted to make a change in it ! K20-r
But thing is, in a rhd, i'm wondering what about the booster on the other side...
Is it a problem ? do i have to modify anything about brake lines? Is anybody here did a K swap in a ef7-ef8-ef9 ?

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
Yes, people have. Contact hasport, pretty sure you need a modified mount. When I get home I will find you the thread with the info. The site is currently under maintenance, so if you get server time outs just refresh every 5 mins or so.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, people have. Contact hasport, pretty sure you need a modified mount. When I get home I will find you the thread with the info. The site is currently under maintenance, so if you get server time outs just refresh every 5 mins or so.
Alright thanx :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm so fuc$*%* happy
I just talked to Keith at HASport and he doesnt see any problems with RHD CRX(EF) chassis as long as it was originally equipped with a D series. If the car originally had a B series than it will have to be modified to fit. Just trying to stay on the ball with you RHD people
Kris
:dance::dance:
K this summer for sure :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts