Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Hondaheads

Wanting to do a kswap but ek and eg/j shells are pretty much non existent in the UK :/ I wanted to ask if I could kswap one of these ugly beasts and turn it in to a sleeper.

got either the executive or the imagine SE as contenders in the race.

thanks

Chris

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello LotusElise, thanks for coming back to me, in terms of chassis i am unsure i hoped you might be able to see just by looking at the picture if it could house a k20, im really a massive noob with the kswap side of things, i did own an integra dc2 a few years ago though so i am cool. haha :D

·
Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
7,246 Posts
Hello LotusElise, thanks for coming back to me, in terms of chassis i am unsure i hoped you might be able to see just by looking at the picture if it could house a k20, im really a massive noob with the kswap side of things, i did own an integra dc2 a few years ago though so i am cool. haha :D
You are welcome. I am sorry, I am a noob regarding chassis, maybe I am focused to much on engines 😉.
But @Darkcyde - welcome on board - yes it looks like a 7th Generation car, now, as you mentioned it. These are ready to swap chassis, the EP3 chassis has in the Type R version the K20A2 aggregate implemented. So likely only a upgrade adaption, most likely nothing fancy to customize.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sweet well if I can’t find an ek, ej or eg shell I’m gonna do a sleeper, I’ll keep yous posted ;) sending love from the UK and thanks again!! :)

·
Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
7,246 Posts
Sweet well if I can’t find an ek, ej or eg shell I’m gonna do a sleeper, I’ll keep yous posted ;) sending love from the UK and thanks again!! :)
Fine. Please let us know your decision and maybe you start a built thread here at K20a.org. I would appreciate it :).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts