Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I swapped a k24a into my 2000 civic hx and my speedo won't work on my cluster. I'm using a rywire budget tuck harness v2 02-04 and a hybrid conversion harness along with a kpro using a ep3 civic si ecu. I kno my cluster isn't broken cause it worked a week ago wen I had the single cam in the car and I kno the speed sensor is good cause wen I plug my laptop up to the kpro I can read the mph on my laptop. I would like to think I have everything set correctly in the hondata to make me speedo work but I'm open to suggestions or if someone could give me a ecu wire diagram or just point me in the right direction. I've got everything working on my car except this damn speedo so some help would be greatly appreciated thabks guys

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
What sucks is that wen u wire in the conversion harness from hybrid you have to connect a few wires to the oem plug that is by the passenger kick panel right, well guess what no one believes me but the 2000 hx civic doesn't have that pluggin hanging by the passenger kick panel it doesn't exist in the car I've looked thoroughly. So what I did was looked up a shit load of wire diagrams and wired in the 5 wires from the hybrid conversion harness directly into were they were supposed to go and everything works just fine but like I said I have no speedo.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts