Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

301 - 320 of 346 Posts

·
Banned
149 Posts
no, it's on an 99 ek. k24a2 with a k20a2 tranny, i seen on a 2005 tsx there is a engine stiffener that bolts to the tranny and to the engine???

·
Registered
12,507 Posts
no you dont need that, you just need the Hasport mount kit, comes with everything you need , hardware included, nothing else it needed except the K24 CRV oem mount bracket which i have instock, $37.99 shipped
(the tsx one wont work with the Hasport kit, the CRV one is what is need for a k24 swap)
link in my sig below

·
Registered
878 Posts
no you dont need that, you just need the Hasport mount kit, comes with everything you need , hardware included, nothing else it needed except the K24 CRV oem mount bracket which i have instock, $37.99 shipped
(the tsx one wont work with the Hasport kit, the CRV one is what is need for a k24 swap)
link in my sig below
:up:hes right..

·
Registered
12,507 Posts
well if thats what anyone needs ill beat anyones price

You used that piece from an auto trans on your swap with rsx trans?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Great site, great thread. I'm looking to do a full k24 swap over the summer using the site as a guide and my first question is, what should my budget be for everything, including all odds and ends, a ballpark number is fine but I'm thinking its far less than the $8-10k range posted a few pages back, right?

·
Registered
4,294,967,295 Posts
Prices will depend on whether you are buying new or used, and the shipping.
You can save on shipping by purchasing multiple items at once, from one vendor.
The cheapest way I have found to get parts, is to purchase entire vehicles, and just pay the $500 to ship the car to me lol.

·
Registered
81 Posts
If I am using an 09 civic Si motor will I need to swap the sensors out for rsx type s sensors or I can I use the stock sensors on my 09 k20 with the rsx type s harness?

·
Banned
149 Posts
you don't "have" to buy the delete kit... the delete kit deletes where the cruise control cable attaches to the throttle body... BUT, it will look better with the delete kit, especially on an rbc... imo...

·
Registered
2 Posts
i have a k20a3 and im trying to use the stock throttle body but im having a problem with it lining up a buddy of mine said that using a stock type s throttle will do the job do you have a opinion on this

301 - 320 of 346 Posts