Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if you guys are going to do how to swap a k20a2 into a Eg ? Sorta how HyrbidPeformance did their b18c1 swap.

·
Registered
15,818 Posts
Harvardblue said:
I was wondering if you guys are going to do how to swap a k20a2 into a Eg ? Sorta how HyrbidPeformance did their b18c1 swap.
Stay tuned. We are planning to do just that. We are going to document several swaps step by step... EG, EK, EF will be documented and eventually shared.

I am currently working on getting together the necessary parts for the official K20a.org hybrid car. ALl progress will be documented step by step, bolt by bolt. Stay tuned.

Also keep in mind and at any time, you can post questions here and we will try to answer them. User K20EG, commits to all his customers, no matter where they are located.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alright ! That's what I like to hear. I'd like to see all the small details of the swap that might give me some problems.. I don't think it will be too hard just some of the ecu and fuel problems.

Thanks, Grady

·
Registered
59 Posts
nikos said:
Harvardblue said:
Stay tuned. We are planning to do just that. We are going to document several swaps step by step... EG, EK, EF will be documented and eventually shared.

I am currently working on getting together the necessary parts for the official K20a.org hybrid car. ALl progress will be documented step by step, bolt by bolt. Stay tuned.

Also keep in mind and at any time, you can post questions here and we will try to answer them. User K20EG, commits to all his customers, no matter where they are located.
I am putting the final touches on my swap guide.

Thank you nikos,

Our main goal is to help the sport grow to new levels.
The k20 swap into any chassis is a big commitment. Most importantly im here to help everyone better understand the K-series swap

:lol:

·
Registered
929 Posts
Wooohooooooooo.

Im learning SOOOOOOOOOOOo much.

I'll be taking about 10000 pictures of my swap here real soon.

K20EG can you explain all the Check engine light codes that may come up. Are there any new ones with the K series? With your harness will they all disappear etc?????

Thanks(eager for the swap)

Ill send pics of the motor tonight.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh man i just realized this forum is just like memphisracingscenes forum... anyways .. Any word on the swap guide, and are you going to show a jdm and usdm install ? 8)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Re: k20a swap in to a 1990 acura

canzer said:
can a k20a be swaped in to a 1990 integra (b18a1)?. :?:
Put it this way, anything can be swapped with right amount of money. As of now, there are No mounting brackets made for that chassis, but Im sure if enough requests were put of them R&D would begin.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts