Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Stop the silence! Start telling us what is going on because we are curious and we could always use the traffic!

I replied to Marcus and by email we had a long conversation back and forth about engines, cam design and other stuff. I honestly feel that i have met my quota with Marcus. As a PHD in Mechanical engineering he has the ability to figure out the rest on his own.

The other people that posted for the most part do not really require a rensponse. I would love to copy and paste
Some pic on here and make the haters go nuts and put a smile on the face of my friends and supporters but its just too damn exciting for us to be in the position that we are today looking back, looking around and looking forward.

No matter what I say on here they will always have excuses.

Scenario 1
Ok guys we are closed. We tried but failed
Fuck you nikos

Scenario 2
Ok guys we are out of the hole and everyone is happy
Fuck you nikos because it took too long and you suck

Scenario 3
Ok guys still have a way to go but i see the light.
Fuck you nikos it will never work because we will tell the whole world that you suck

Scenario 4
Silence
Fuck you nikos tell us what is going on

Scenario 5
Noise noise bla bla noise
Fuck you Nikos shut the fuck up

So here's the reality. I do not wish to share because anything about svm that i consider fact others consider marketing. Me sitting here telling you what is going on now is indirect promotional marketing campaign.

The owners asked me to be a vendor recently i said not at this time and this is it.

Unless cams are ready to ship no dealer sells anything.

Email me with questions even if you have no intention is ever owning svm cams. I enjoy helping and advicing people.

Nikos

·
Registered
393 Posts
No matter what I say on here I will always have excuses.
There, fixed it for you. The only person here who has excuses is you. No one else.

I enjoy scamming and misleading people.
Fixed that for you too.

:lmao::lmao:

You'd make the best politician ever.
SVM is looking like a multi level marketing company. You have someone promising you the moon and stars in exchange for a steep entry fee. What you get instead are shattered dreams and empty promises.

While I am already an owner of the first batch of SVM cams, I have no intention of becoming a future owner of another set. Centerlines are off and I was very disappointed with the results. There are better cams on the market ready to ship so I'll just relegate these cams to my barbecue grill. Even if SVM were to somehow engineer 1,000,000 hp gains with their unicorn dusted cams, I'll never buy another set simply because I refuse to support a company that scams people. I don't think Marcus Lemonis (the serial entrepreneur who invests in failing businesses, not Markus the engineer on this forum) would even touch this company with a stick the length of the Great Wall of China.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Obviously if you have an issue with something i made contact us for a resolution.

Markus email me. I cannot read the pm on here and space is limited to reply and keep log of conversations

·
Registered
822 Posts
There, fixed it for you. The only person here who has excuses is you. No one else.

Fixed that for you too.

SVM is looking like a multi level marketing company. You have someone promising you the moon and stars in exchange for a steep entry fee. What you get instead are shattered dreams and empty promises.

While I am already an owner of the first batch of SVM cams, I have no intention of becoming a future owner of another set. Centerlines are off and I was very disappointed with the results. There are better cams on the market ready to ship so I'll just relegate these cams to my barbecue grill. Even if SVM were to somehow engineer 1,000,000 hp gains with their unicorn dusted cams, I'll never buy another set simply because I refuse to support a company that scams people. I don't think Marcus Lemonis (the serial entrepreneur who invests in failing businesses, not Markus the engineer on this forum) would even touch this company with a stick the length of the Great Wall of China.
dam all that s2 shit talk and still have center line problems? They must be the new Junk SVm

·
Registered
460 Posts
1) Cam Orders. We are still making cams. Blessed with amazing once in a life time opportunities to work with industry leaders in engine building and racing world. The need for competitive cam design and manufacturing on a top tier level has allowed us to overcome again and again several obstacles along with a determination to never quit. Countless of people to thank but let’s start with Signalpuke, Greg O. Colin, Blazed and so many more that would rather remain anonymous I am sure! On svmcams.com there is going to be a page www.svmcams.com/camorders where everyone who is expecting a set of cams can place their name. email us at [email protected] to make sure your name in on that production list.
Nikos - founder or k20a.org
emailed, but still don't see on the list - SVM 211.4 all other details you know.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Obviously if you have an issue with something i made contact us for a resolution.

Markus email me. I cannot read the pm on here and space is limited to reply and keep log of conversations
I have emailed you over and over again with no answer for resolution on my purchase of your camshafts. I sent you a payment on 2013 and have not received my cams nor have I received my refund as promised year after year. I have tried to send you another email and contacted you via IG. I would really appreciated my refund after such a long wait.

·
Swag Champ
9,369 Posts

Still waiting going on 4 years now on my 1k refund for this ghost manifold that:coleman:

·
Registered
15 Posts
thank you m_shake for getting back to me with the necessary information to process your refund.

It was processed yesterday

You sent a payment for $850.00 USD to Craig Kralka.

Please note that it may take a little while for this payment to appear in the Recent Activity list on your Account Overview.

View the details of this transaction online

Your monthly account statement is available anytime; just log in to your account athttps://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_history. To correct any errors, please contact us through our Help Center at https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_contact_us.

Amount you have sent: $850.00 USD
Your fee: $24.95 USD
Your total charge: $874.95 USD
Craig Kralka will receive: $850.00 USD
Sent on: December 31, 2015
Message in your payment email: I wish you the very best and thank you for your patience. All the best, Nikos

happy new year to everyone and for any questions do not hesitate to email us directly and allows us enough time to get back to you.

Quoting someone I admire with the following

Success is a battle of persistence. It is a test of endurance & fortitude. Its a battle of who can take the most punches to the face and keep getting up. Its not an easy or short journey. Its a bitch. BUT...its worth it!

Of course I made some mistakes but it pointless to talk about the past or the present as the only thing that matters is action and talk is cheap.

I remember when k20a.org had 150 registered users and people on honda tech would make fun of me about how this forum will never take off because it sucks... I am certainly not here to market my cams or gain more supporters.

You probably know that I do not hang out on the forums anymore but some things never change.

if someone takes the time to write a longer than usual post, chances are that it is not going to be read by most users. Let’s face it. Anything over 5-7 lines with no pics is about the limit someone is willing to read on a forum.

So before I address a few issues I need to make an outline of what I am going to talk about so that the interested parties can go directly to that portion of my post.

1- Cam orders
2- Refunds and customer service
3- Past
4- Present
5- Future
6- Enterpreuneship
7- Failures
8- Negativity
9- Competition
10- Fear of the unknown
11- Obstacles
12- Excuses
13- Conclusion

1) Cam Orders. We are still making cams. Blessed with amazing once in a life time opportunities to work with industry leaders in engine building and racing world. The need for competitive cam design and manufacturing on a top tier level has allowed us to overcome again and again several obstacles along with a determination to never quit. Countless of people to thank but let’s start with Signalpuke, Greg O. Colin, Blazed and so many more that would rather remain anonymous I am sure! On svmcams.com there is going to be a page www.svmcams.com/camorders where everyone who is expecting a set of cams can place their name. email us at [email protected] to make sure your name in on that production list.
2) Refunds. If you wish to be refunded you will be refunded. Communication is key as posting random rants or random places does not constitute communication. If your email is not getting to us, please reach my through IG or facebook . I am not a vendor on this website anymore and there is no need to over complicate the process.
3) Past. Very proud of this community that I founded around August 3, 2003. It’s been quite the ride since then but one thing remains for certain. Most Honda enthusiasts are pussies and that is not the case for most k20a.org users that have a tendency to think for themselves. With every community you are going to have disagreements and some drama but in the end the sense of community is very much alive today.
4) Present. I am 100% commited into developing and producing the best camshafts for the honda kseries along with a few other engines. My latest project includes a 4000HP engine running on alcohol straight six cylinder 100psi turbo diesel engine 505 cubic inches. Kseries cam production has finally kicked in high gear so I am very excited for the future.
5) Future. It its not in stock and can ship today, it does not exist. That’s the future. Make cams ahead of time without selling them ahead of time.
6) Enterpreunership. Unless you have attempted to do your thing and go your own way, you will never understand what it takes and how it feels. What’s better? To be on the sideline or to be the worse player in a team? Whether you like it or not, I am in this all the way in and I have already decided the outcome of this race. There is only one possible outcome. What I see now and have been seeing for a while, most of you will see sometime in the future. The people that work with me they have already witnesses it first hand and they will continue until something better comes along. Make no mistake. You can always learn something from the competition and apply it to your advantage.
7) Failures in life are lessons learned. Some are hard and some are soft but still failures. You cannot be successful unless you have failures. There are no exceptions. I would have failed miserably if I did not sell k20a.org to autoguide

8) Negativity. Being on these forums for a good part of my life, like many of you I consider myself an expert shit talker so yes I could exchange in back and forth with online idiots making them look stupid and further more entertaining those that like to eat popcorn and watch this live but in reality, negative people are necessary to empower change for the better or the worse.
9) Competition: its hard to find good competition.

10) Fear of the unknown: it can be exciting

11) Obstacles: Some obstacles seem impossible to overcome but yet there is a way for anything and everything
12) Excuses: Action not talk
13) Conclusion

If you like us, prepare to love us.

If you hate us, prepare to like us.

Sorry I cannot be on here addressing one on one questions. If you have questions email me and also include your number as it is sometimes easier to call during my time on the road.

2016 line is in production so very busy because as I already said, big mistakes and smaller mistakes were definitely made and I take full responsibility but I also take responsibility for the great things we accomplished. Take a deep breath, get offline and go call or email or go see the people that mean the most in your life because seriously in the end, that is all that matters.

all the best

Nikos - founder or k20a.org
Hmm, I don't see anything in there for people who ordered complete engines that were never delivered such as myself or thien_is_cool? Do we simply fall in the category of "2) Refunds" since we have requested refunds over and over and over?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have emailed you over and over again with no answer for resolution on my purchase of your camshafts. I sent you a payment on 2013 and have not received my cams nor have I received my refund as promised year after year. I have tried to send you another email and contacted you via IG. I would really appreciated my refund after such a long wait.
you have been refunded thank you again

Still waiting going on 4 years now on my 1k refund for this ghost manifold that:coleman:
you have been refunded thank you again

emailed, but still don't see on the list - SVM 211.4 all other details you know.
because you are the only one that emailed me so far to be on the list.

·
Registered
393 Posts
rico88 and Leemoney, have you actually received your refund? Please reply so it can go on record in this thread.

·
Registered
399 Posts
I paid for a set back in 2013? $800 USD. Ask for my refund quite often and was given a bunch of excuses. A customer of mine has actually link me to this thread

How about processing that refund now SWM?

·
Registered
460 Posts
Can't wait anymore longer... send me a refund for 211.4 camshafts which I'am waiting for ages..... All details you will find in your email.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Ball is in your court Nikos, aka svmcams, aka hondamaniac, aka whatever other names you're hiding behind. Do what is right and refund this man his money.

41 - 60 of 78 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.