Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
5,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear K20A.org,

I didn't find the rules document here, where I can find the information proofing the above. Svmcams was and is still scamming people, there are many reported issues in e.g. svmcams basement thread for cams and a complaint thread of Nikos' engine builder activity.

There are or better there were other complainment threads, which aren't accessable like this one: http://www.k20a.org/forum/showthread.php?t=108095 you find on that page: http://www.k20a.org/forum/showthread.php?t=108903&page=14.

I have great doubts that such a vendor behaviour is according the rules of K20A.org. So please K20A.org, take a second of a valuable insight of the above mentioned threads and do what you have to do according to the vendor rules of K20A.org.

Thanks in advance for your replay.

Markus

P.S. To the community, please collect other examples of other forums or from here. I will add it to the following list:

·
Registered
822 Posts
People are still waiting on their IPS Stuff lol

·
Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
5,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
5,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
People are still waiting on their IPS Stuff lol
Hi allmotorek4, do you know people having a case with Nikos during the SVM-time? I would like to contact them to ask if they want to write down their story with SVM.

We should concentrate on issues with SVM vs. SVM customer, showing the vendorship is undermined by Nikos due to every case of scamming. A list of persons plus the individual status quo of the trade would be a good result here to show the dimensions of scam cases. E.g. like timot_one at CRSX did once here: http://www.civinfo.com/forum/engines-transmission/98455-warning-against-svm-cams.html#post1581098

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi Ransom, thanks for the link :D. CRSX website tells me I have to log in after using that link, in my case it would mean I have to register. Is there are other possibilty to see the information you want to share?

Anyway I appreciate your effort.
Updated!

·
Registered
822 Posts
Nope none of my friends are that dumb

·
Registered
35 Posts
  • Ransom
  • 7/27/15
  • After months of waiting and a handful of excuses, I filed a claim, Paypal ruled in my favor and returned my money.

·
Administrator
309 Posts
Thank you for letting us know about this issue. We do not like hearing about about issues like this on the site and will look into the issue. If you have been scammed or are missing refunds or products please send us a PM and we will have the Svmcams to see what the issue is.

Thank you

Danniella

·
Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
5,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Got an email of Kim, he pointed at following thread: http://www.k20a.org/forum/showthread.php?t=84843 concerning terms and conditions, actually same for vendors and members.

...We do not like hearing about about issues like this on the site and will look into the issue. If you have been scammed or are missing refunds or products please send us a PM and we will have the Svmcams to see what the issue is...
Thank you Danniella, good to hear that scamming isn't accepted at K20a.org! I will collect the scammed people and give them a hint to that path.

Thanks for the offer...is good to know :D.

Markus

·
Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
5,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
...SVM is gone!...
Yes, I checked the VENDOR forum a second ago, K20A.org stuff did delete SUPERIOR VALVE MOTION out of the vendor list. That's a really good step forward :D...I appreciate that very much :up:!

I am sorry for that guys, which run into business with SVM and didn't get what they paid for, while above named company was still listed at K20A.org. Therefore many thanks to all supporting that long-awaited step!

But the work isn't finished at all. I still would appreciate if those guys, scammed by Nikos or svmcams, list their issue here.

Markus

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.