Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
241 - 260 of 291 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
and you are?

Did your dad take back the mustang? Why so mad? lol

You know, I have done pathetic things in my life before but you are #1

I am sorry you have to message strangers on a honda forum to show off your daddy's car hahaha

Dear nikos,

You have received a new private message at K20A.org .:. The K Series Source . Honda / Acura K20a k24a Engine Forum from BlackNDecker, entitled "Re: yo".

To read the original version, respond to, or delete this message, you must log in here:
http://www.k20a.org/forum/private.php

This is the message that was sent:
Hey Nikos,
I wanted to share my new ride with you....a 2012 Boss 302. I've been visiting my folks back in Mississippi and they helped me out quite tremendously.
http://www.7thgenhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25701

Back to work,

thank you for inspiring me bro

Nikos
Another pathetic post that does nothing but make you look like a terrible business owner. Making posts like this instead of responding to people that have given you money but have received NOTHING!

·
USDM > *
4,888 Posts
I was very fortunate that my family helped me get a car that I couldn't otherwise afford at this point in my life. I'm not embarassed or ashamed of that...

...but that PM was sent to Nikos as part of back and forth communication between he and I. He also shared a lot of personal stuff with me about his family that I would NEVER share in public.

·
Registered
327 Posts
I was very fortunate that my family helped me get a car that I couldn't otherwise afford at this point in my life. I'm not embarassed or ashamed of that...

...but that PM was sent to Nikos as part of back and forth communication between he and I. He also shared a lot of personal stuff with me about his family that I would NEVER share in public.
Share it up, I think after everything that's happened its time! :nod:

·
Registered
39 Posts
I can't wait any further. This is ridiculous!
My race season starts in 10 days and I have no camshafts.
Nikos, please refund me what I paid you on 02 October 2012.
I have sent you a request via PayPal.
I expect this to be dealt with high attention please.

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
I can't wait any further. This is ridiculous!
My race season starts in 10 days and I have no camshafts.
Nikos, please refund me what I paid you on 02 October 2012.
I have sent you a request via PayPal.
I expect this to be dealt with high attention please.
It's pretty obvious he has no money to refund anyone. You're gonna need a miracle to get that. Smh :rolleyes:

I cant see him getting anymore orders now with all this going on, which means no $. People would have to be pretty stupid to order from SVM now.

·
Registered
647 Posts
That was an answer to an email about svm RIP. A Taste of their own Medicine.

A guy like goodsnacks you never never refund in private ,he made me an offer i could not refuse. Negative advertising for free every couple.hours people asking about cams on Facebook or k20.

When my pockets are full you.dont need a refund ,when you.think I am broke you blackmail me to throw a fit online . Sure good luck.

Svm is much better than this. I have 20 people on stand by to race our cams. This community.is.not stupid.

Simón, I will email you tonight ,Australia,uk is #1 market for us ,we will not.let you.down.

Rich is it true autofair does not support gay marriage? Lol
You could go a long way here in the UK, i got the perfect dealer for you ;)

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
You could go a long way here in the UK, i got the perfect dealer for you ;)
Why would you wanna deal with him after you see the BS he puts ppl through? :wtf2: Not to smart IMO.

20 people on stand by but you cant fill orders from two years ago and have so many others outstanding? If people only realize that a promise is a comfort to a fool and thats all you do, promise. It's a pity you cant get your shit together, there's obviously the potential for something big here.

·
Banned
15,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #252 ·
You will be able to buy SVM cams from dealers that have it in stock.

Buying direct cannot work anymore. Its not possible to fund a factory with a few cam orders.

Surprisingly, when you say 24 hours delivery or its free, or when you ship it COD, it does work.

I do have employees but its easy to think that I just jumped in the driver seat and started making the best cams on my own. Years later, sure I can do the work on my own after many hours of training from my peers but I was not about to use my customers as experiments.

That is why we had no failures due date caused by the cam design or material.

You really have no idea that we are the only people in the USA that are making honda cams right now. It's ok.

Nikos

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
You will be able to buy SVM cams from dealers that have it in stock.
Buying direct cannot work anymore
. Its not possible to fund a factory with a few cam orders.

Surprisingly, when you say 24 hours delivery or its free, or when you ship it COD, it does work.

I do have employees but its easy to think that I just jumped in the driver seat and started making the best cams on my own. Years later, sure I can do the work on my own after many hours of training from my peers but I was not about to use my customers as experiments.

That is why we had no failures due date caused by the cam design or material.

You really have no idea that we are the only people in the USA that are making honda cams right now. It's ok.

Nikos
Amen. That's really the only way I'd buy SVM cams, through a reputable dealer.

It's not the point that you're the only one in the USA making honda cams, it's the point that you're taking orders you cant fulfill or that you dont care to fulfill and giving yourself a bad name. Ignoring customers surely doesnt help either. How you expect to have a company but ignore customers is beyond me lol :wtf2:

It's obvious that you're a knowledgeable guy when it comes to cams/engines but dont bite off more than you can chew.

·
Swag Champ
9,368 Posts
I take it youve had a bit of shit past with them then? is it time scale? or quality?
Have you not been reading the threads ?? People have been waiting months-years for something that has yet to show up :wtf2:

& he owes me a 1k refund

·
Registered
462 Posts
I take it youve had a bit of shit past with them then? is it time scale? or quality?
You should look through some more SVM threads. He has people waiting for products/refunds who placed orders over a year ago. His responses to these people are disrespectful and condescending. He constantly ignores customer service issues and he takes peoples money regardless of product availability.

241 - 260 of 291 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.