Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 291 Posts

·
Banned
15,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

yes we did clean up our section for straight forward information about the SVM 212 cams

the specs are www.svmcams.com

pics of our process and some dynos on www.facebook.com/superiorvalvemotion

I will go through all my information and take some time to represent SVM in the best possible way to ease the pain of a newcomer who justs wants to know which cams will work or what exactly is SVM

I am very grateful to have the best customers and supporters in the world

Thank you again,

NIkos

email me instead of posting for your upcoming order or current order or past order or your cams or your aftermarket cams etc etc

·
Premium Member
393 Posts
nice logo with the Eagle and the cam...very symbolic :)
Keep up the good work man:new_slayer:

·
Banned
15,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Unlike how I had to do it, announce to the whole World and trying to get the running start I needed , he doesnt need for uk people to get ready because he bought them and will sell them when ready.

I can fwd his email to anyone in europe

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
Fair enough. I was just curious as to whose made the first move to order some in. I've already purchased my set off you so I won't be needing his contact details.

·
Banned
15,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yes,he is nothing like a major uk honda aftermsrket distributor. These guys would never be interested without upsetting their suppliers. Some can see.through the smoke. But.most are ok eating what they are served

1 - 20 of 291 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.