Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
381 - 400 of 406 Posts

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
Still haven't received a set of 212.4 from Nikos since February 2015. For 4 months I got only promises to ship them next week and now Nikos don't reply to my messages at all.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I stupidly sent Nikos money for some cams about 3 months ago.

I fell victim to the whole, "Made in the USA" and helping a small bussiness out, not to mention a local bussiness. I'm located about 2 hours Southwest of him in Minnesota as well.

I sent the money via paypal and he promissed to get started on them and ship them "next week for sure".

I kept close contact with him as I tend to do with all big purchases ($900 for cams is a big purchase for me). Week after week he had another excuse. I could go back and reread every email to list all the excuses, but we've all read them in this thread already from other victims.

Finally, I received a tracking number! At this point, I thought its actually happening, it was a glimmer of hope, I was going to get my cams! Nope! It was all a lie! He gives just enough hope and light at the end of the tunnel to keep people on the hook and wanting his items.

After weeks of my package not moving anywhere and still only having a label created, I emailed him asking if I could just pick the cams up since I was driving in that direction. He replied back with his phone number and we started texting from there. We agreed to a date and time that would work for the both of us.

The day comes and I text him to confirm that everything is still a go for the day. He texts me back later saying, "I will let you know in a few hours as something came up with my family". We text back and forth a few times and I still don't know whats going on 20 minutes before I'm set to leave so I can meet him on time. I asked, "Whats the plan?". He replies back, "I cannot leave early like I planned due to an emergency at work. I will make sure to drop them off at fedex after work is done today. Sorryni really wanted to thank you in person" A work and family emergency in the same day?! Hmmmm

At this point, my mind was made up. If the fedex tracking number didn't say, "package received" by that night. I was going to ask for a refund. I politely asked for a refund via text and received no response. The next day I filed a claim and immediately elavated it do a dispute in paypal.

I urge anyone who has sent him money via paypal and have not yet received parts, to file a claim if you still have time left. The new paypal policy allows you to have 6 months. If you sent money via credit card in paypal, you may have more time, contact your cardholder.

If anyone plans to start litigation against him, I will be more than happy to share any/all texts and emails of mine for character reference (not that there isn't enough on the internet anyways).

I was lucky to get my money back, others aren't. Nikos/SVM should not be a vendor on K20a anylonger. He should be in jail.

·
Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
8,741 Posts
...Finally, I received a tracking number...After weeks of my package not moving anywhere and still only having a label created...
Ransom, thanks for posting your experience with Nikos or smwcams...this shows some real criminal energy...

...We agreed to a date...on 20 minutes before I'm set to leave so I can meet him on time. I asked, "Whats the plan?". He replies back, "I cannot leave...I will make sure to drop them off at fedex after work is done today. Sorryni really wanted to thank you in person"
...and repression.

The new paypal policy allows you to have 6 months.
Good info :up:

...not that there isn't enough on the internet anyways...
Some of the collecting refund and complaing threads here at K20a.org where deleted (s. http://www.k20a.org/forum/showthread.php?p=1754995#post1754994, #265 and #266)...simply cleaned out.

Nikos wrote me one time, he only cares about family, friends and relatives, he really take that literally. Getting a mulct/monetary penalty or even being in jail for cheating others is surly the best basis to follow that principle...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Niko's as SVM has been scamming people for so long it's not funny, I'm shocked people still tumble in, unfortunately he blackmailed many people on his 'waiting' list into deleting negative posts about him, saying if they didn't they'd go to the back of the list.
Another large thread about his scamming ways has also been deleted.
He is happy to bad mouth other manufacturers about their quality and profiles, but guess what? the best part about buying a Drag Cartel, Skunk2 or Brian Crower cam is you'll actually make more power than your stock cams, cause stock cams is all you have when you purchase from SVM

Sent from snoopnugs ringer
using Tapatalk

·
Registered
834 Posts
Don't worry their are people out there waiting for IPS Product Still. And people are still sending this scammer money. Lol all the way to the bank he is

·
Registered
834 Posts
K20a.org and S.camming V.alue M.ember is letting Niko scam one memeber at a time .

·
Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
8,741 Posts
Dear SVM scammed folks,

K20a.org still host SVMCAM.com as vendor, which can't be in compliance with the vendor rules of K20a.org. Or do you think proofed scamming vendors are welcome anywhere? Other forums banned Nikos (= SVMCAMS.com, founder of K20a.org, sold K20a.org years ago) for scamming reason, but here he is still welcomed. I have the feeling, we members of K20a.org, are responsible for that plattform too - not only the mods or the owner - as this plattform get's alive by the people posting here :D.

I wrote a letter to the mods some weeks ago (s. http://www.k20a.org/forum/showpost.php?p=2907481&postcount=52, answer of Admin http://www.k20a.org/forum/showpost.php?p=2909721&postcount=58), but there is still no result nor a replay that I am wrong with my statement.

The idea now is to give this http://www.k20a.org/forum/showthread.php?t=195753* question, if svmcams vendorship is still according the rules more pressure by collection of scamming cases by member Nikos or svmcams (= same in person) with a collection scamming data:
  • scammed member of K20a.org
  • date of buy and payment
  • actual status quo of the deal
Please add your data here or directly there.

I have no personal issues with Nikos or svmcams, au contraire I enjoyed the discussions with Nikos or svmcams here - he did a lot for this forum and got a lot of for it :twocents: - but I have really a problem that scamming vendors get a legal basis here to support and advertise their products here. With the above mentioned list we will proof that issue more clear to K20a.org itself.

Thanks for reading.

Markus

*add list here
Dear K20A.org,

I didn't find the rules document here, where I can find the information proofing the above. Svmcams was and is still scamming people, there are many reported issues in e.g. svmcams basement thread for cams and a complaint thread of Nikos' engine builder activity.

There are or better there were other complainment threads, which aren't accessable like this one: http://www.k20a.org/forum/showthread.php?t=108095 you find on that page: http://www.k20a.org/forum/showthread...108903&page=14.

I have great doubts that such a vendor behaviour is according the rules of K20A.org. So please K20A.org, take a second of a valuable insight of the above mentioned threads and do what you have to do according to the vendor rules of K20A.org.

Thanks in advance for your replay.

Markus

P.S. To the community, please collect other examples of other forums or from here. I will add it to the following list:

http://www.civinfo.com/forum/engines...-svm-cams.html
Nikolaos Stoufis is banned at honda-tech.com and ClubRSX.com

·
Registered
834 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
Dear SVM scammed folks,

K20a.org still host SVMCAM.com as vendor, which can't be in compliance with the vendor rules of K20a.org. Or do you think proofed scamming vendors are welcome anywhere? Other forums banned Nikos (= SVMCAMS.com, founder of K20a.org, sold K20a.org years ago) for scamming reason, but here he is still welcomed. I have the feeling, we members of K20a.org, are responsible for that plattform too - not only the mods or the owner - as this plattform get's alive by the people posting here :D.

I wrote a letter to the mods some weeks ago (s. http://www.k20a.org/forum/showpost.php?p=2907481&postcount=52, answer of Admin http://www.k20a.org/forum/showpost.php?p=2909721&postcount=58), but there is still no result nor a replay that I am wrong with my statement.

The idea now is to give this http://www.k20a.org/forum/showthread.php?t=195753* question, if svmcams vendorship is still according the rules more pressure by collection of scamming cases by member Nikos or svmcams (= same in person) with a collection scamming data:

I have no personal issues with Nikos or svmcams, au contraire I enjoyed the discussions with Nikos or svmcams here - he did a lot for this forum and got a lot of for it :twocents: - but I have really a problem that scamming vendors get a legal basis here to support and advertise their products here. With the above mentioned list we will proof that issue more clear to K20a.org itself.

Thanks for reading.

Markus

*add list here
Yes they allowed him they should be held accountable also .... Screen shoot will save your life and money

·
Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
8,741 Posts
To all scammed by or complained about Nikos

Wow guys, you talking about being scammed, making others believe of being scammed, but once you are bidden to add your name on a list "scammed by Nikos/svmcams" you are just hiding?

There are several options for this, Nikos did everything right and never scammed anyone, or you just bad mouth about others just for mobbing Nikos/svmcams, or you where scammed by Nikos but still want him to be a vendor.

I am not surprised, if Nikos really scammed for years, such behaviour like the last mentioned is just a success of scammers. If no one is listing his name there (s. link above), I assume there is no problem, guys and I will stop any of my activations against svmcams vendorship. To be clear, no name on the list till 06.12.2015, I will delete any of my posts concerning the mentioned above.

No plaintiff, no judge.

If there is a problem, let us solve it. If there is none, don't bad mouth against others!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Lol, dude, you really are new to this aren't you?
I'll tell you one good reason why no ones name is on that little list of yours,
Because every man and his dog that was scammed by Niko's over the years has written off the loss and moved on, and moved on from this forum as well, because as we all know, the mods/owners of this forum are as dirty as him for letting this shit go on

Sent from snoopnugs ringer
using Tapatalk

381 - 400 of 406 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.