Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need to sell my 2001 Canadian Spec red w/ black stitch seats. there was very limited #'s of these seats due to the fact that Canada only got a limited # of Type R's and these seats were ONLY produced for 2001 Canadian Typie's so you figure out how rare these are..anyways they are in almost new condition. i would like $1200 for the rears.

pics..

also have a 96-98 hybrid racing k series conversion harness..$250

message me for more info..

·
Registered
626 Posts
dammmmm they rare and all, but u wildling with that price my doo...:wow:

·
Banned
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
PM's returned for these. lots of interest but no serious offers//i will wait for spring and wait till people get there income tax cheques if i have too..

·
Registered
626 Posts
PM's returned for these. lots of interest but no serious offers//i will wait for spring and wait till people get there income tax cheques if i have too..
IM pretty sure is not serious offers just look at the price, you have to realistic man, if it was for fronts and back then it would be a good price, but for just rear seats..:wow:

·
Banned
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i sold my fronts for $900..more people want the rears to match the red recaros...

·
Registered
21,788 Posts
he's not crazy. I have seen these sell for 1600. it just depends on the market and the demand, just like anything else really. gl with the sale man

·
Banned
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
they will sell...

they are mint! buy em now and in march when you wanna get the car ready for the summer, you wont even realise you spent $1200 on these cause you will go through soo much $$ by then...and they will look soo mint in your car..someone buy these before they gone..

·
Registered
745 Posts
i could be wrong so correct me if i am JDM whores:p

BUT...what most dont realize is that in most Type Rs with the Red Fronts the REARS were BLACK......is this true??
the red rear seats came in 250 2001 type r's in canada(which only came in white) the red rear had red fronts which were the same as usdm type r seats but in the red material.

ALL other dc/db/ek type r's had black with red stich except for 100 yellow 2001 jdm type r's which had yellow recaros with black rear seats with yellow stiching.

<- spent too much time online for my lifetime LOL

1 - 16 of 16 Posts