Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sup my name is Arn. i've been a member for a while now, but never really posted, jus studied. i know some of u outside this forum, but none the less here's my ride.

had a gsr supercharged. now, k in progress. i was fortunate enough to come across a great deal on k so i'll be k soon enough.

thanks

·
Super Moderator
26,616 Posts
Welcome aboard man. :up: GL on the swap..

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome man. Nice dc2. I hope you will be doing a build thread.
thanks guys. glad to finally start posting.

i was kinda thinking of doing a build thread since i do have some pics from the start til current, but not sure if wanna bore people with another build thread since there are like 50million build threads.

·
Premium Member
18,977 Posts
thanks guys. glad to finally start posting.

i was kinda thinking of doing a build thread since i do have some pics from the start til current, but not sure if wanna bore people with another build thread since there are like 50million build threads.
build threads are always great, never enough

:up::up:

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
true true =)

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
welcome man. cant wait to see a K in it:up:

·
trial user
12,673 Posts
Welcome Mr. L.A.! I like. I like! Yellow Recaros and nose ducting gets a :up:. There is a really nice supercharger for the K series from Jackson Racing that'll really make your ride a screamer. Nice to meet you!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thansk for the love guys. **** it i'll be making a build up thread of the swap and shit soon. =) i'll keep u posted.

·
Registered
15,818 Posts
I remember seeing ABUNAI racing sticker in one of the original PACMAN videos if I am not mistaken..

Welcome!

Nikos

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yea, pacman (Art and Marouj) are buddies of mine. they are cool kats. we used to roll to street races together =).

·
Registered
21,788 Posts
whats up Arn, it's Colin, we've talked a bit in the past on HT and NWP I think. nice to see you and hear your going K man:up:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts