Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
I don't know
2,931 Posts
I was trying to sell the whole car as is.

That motor was put in and never toches again. 4000 miles in 3 years. If even. Motors running like a champ doubt it will get pulled anytime soon lol knock on wood
change the suspension, get it tucked and change the rims and I'm sure it will sell faster. It's a nice car regardless. Keep it:up:

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
On the motor the setup if I may ask?
a4 block
ib spec pistons and rods
11.5 comp.
stock head port
rcrew package
rcrew header

275 and 212tq corrected.

that was with rbc and stock tb.

now its xcessive ported tb and 90mm. tb so we'll see. also got the 4" intake and velocity stack made. next is water pump, skunk 2 stage 3's, and some racegas and we'll see, but i doubt racegas will do a thing...im still only 11.5 comp.

·
Registered
726 Posts
a4 block
ib spec pistons and rods
11.5 comp.
stock head port
rcrew package
rcrew header

275 and 212tq corrected.

now its xcessive ported tb and 90mm. tb so we'll see. also got the 4" intake and velocity stack made. next is water pump, skunk 2 stage 3's, and some racegas and we'll see, but i doubt racegas will do a thing...im still only 11.5 comp.

:wow:

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
a4 block
ib spec pistons and rods
11.5 comp.
stock head port
rcrew package
rcrew header

275 and 212tq corrected.

275 damn what dyno was this read on??

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.