Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

· Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so i noticed this thread makes alot more attention so i moved my build thread here...
I Basically started out with a J32, And traded and bought stuff to get my new K20A2 swap, The pictures below are basically in order, and the last few of my car with the rims on it are recent. it is soon to be Primered, then painted once the body work is finished.

· HONDA HEAVEN RIP
2,748 Posts
GL with build :up::up:

· Registered
132 Posts
is this house of color sunburst yellow:)

· K24 USDM EG
27,734 Posts
are you spray painting the bay?? and why did you just spray over the suspension and not take it out when you sprayed the one section of the engine bay?

that quarter....:wow:

gl with the build.

curious to see how this one turns out.

· Registered
132 Posts
i will come look at it but were are you located i will help you lay some paint if your close to my home

· Registered
132 Posts
Yeah We prolly could do that.... We have to get the Body Straight first, So once this is done we will prime it, and then pull it in the garage and paint this Damn thing... YuP YuP..
sounds good to me you know anyone with a k24 sitting around???:hammer:

· Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The Quarter is now 90% back to normal... Still some dings, but for the most parts it is straight. Also, i am debating on what pulley system to use, i was thinking of the 3 pulley setup, but dont want to buy the aem gears, I have been looking into getting the Ps gear to work on the alternator but that is still under construction if it will even work...

· Registered
132 Posts
him you think he could go sat then i could go too???

· Registered
132 Posts
hey j32 nice d-pic i have seen that somewhere befor

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.