Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's true! We've paid for it and it's being delivered this weekend! It's been a stressful and exciting week (cleaning and wiring and plumbing the new shop)! In house ecu socketing and tuning now available in one stop! Our experienced EFI university certified staff is ready and taking appointments or stop and by and check out our new shop! Tell 'em you're from k20a.org for a discount!

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very nice for you Jason and crew Glad to see someone with great knowledge of the k-series step up to the plate in tunning. I now have a place to take my car to get tuned. :up:
thanks! you get that monster in yet?

·
Registered
457 Posts
haha, congrats jason. nice to finally see that you guys got it. will definately check it out at the next suajone bbq :up:

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haha, congrats jason. nice to finally see that you guys got it. will definately check it out at the next suajone bbq :up:
yes! that bubble better be done by then, and you know we're strapping it down to the dyno to put you on the spot!

·
Registered
457 Posts
yes! that bubble better be done by then, and you know we're strapping it down to the dyno to put you on the spot!

if you want to give me a free tune then go ahead! lol when do you guys plan on hosting it this year?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.