Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
I have tried to use it with the last swap I did..I tried to make a downpipe for the manifold,but the bend in the pipe would have to be too severe and would restrict 2 of the cylinders..cant be used with an exhaust system..
You can use the manifold by itself and drive around open manifold though,which the owner of the car did for a few weeks until purchasing a DC TSX header.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
driving with out and exhuast would be too much for me. i dont know what header to buy, dc sports, comptech or the other custom brands but they cost way too much. if only dc sports made a one piece on the tsx it would make my decisions easier. i dont want to get comtech and a year later upgrade to them customed ones. whats you guys advice on this?

·
Registered
929 Posts
My best advise to anyone...
Everyone knows this swap is not cheap like a b series.
DO NOT CUT CORNERS with the performance side.
you can cut corners like no fancy fuel lines rail etc.
Performance parts, you start cutting corners there'll be alot of bitching why yours doesnt perform as well etc.
Do your homework before doing the swap. Get your parts in then proceed. Save yourself a world of time and sometimes money.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.