Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a all motor k24/k20 with a clutch masters fx300 kit, the clutch is ok, it hooks pretty good and no slippage as far as i know. my problem is that the clutch pedal is not very stiff, it feels almost like a stock pedal, thats not a bad thing but i wanted something a little springy. my question is, is there another pressure plate i can use with the cm disc? if so what kind do you guys recommend, i use the car for daily driving and drags several times a year.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Unless you go to a PUCK style clutch i don't think you will get the feel you are looking for. btw I have the same clutch and on the street personally i think its a good thing. How many km's have you put on the clutch and how much tq you making ?

·
Registered
704 Posts
Drive a car with a action clutch and you will love your cm stage 3 even more man.

I runned a cm stage 3 on my b series and in my k series.great clutch for a daily and for drag race

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i kinda figured, i bought an ONMI quick power clutch master cylinder and it made it alot stiffer, also the pedal height is about half now. overall it was good but had to get used to the new pedal feel.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Unless you go to a PUCK style clutch i don't think you will get the feel you are looking for. btw I have the same clutch and on the street personally i think its a good thing. How many km's have you put on the clutch and how much tq you making ?
206wtq, around 4,000 miles

1 - 5 of 5 Posts