Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wandering if I could use 8 guage speaker wire to run to my starter and alternator. Ground the starter to the valve cover just like my injectors are. I heard that I can pull the wires from the RSX harness and run them to the 2 slots in the fuse box. Anyone want to give me some advice?

·
Registered
414 Posts
8 gauge power cable should work fine,I use a similar cable for all of my grounds.
You can modify the RSX tabs to work in the Civic/Integra fusebox.You'll have to cut the "ear" off to make the tab flush,than drill a hole in each to fit the screw/bolt.

·
Registered
458 Posts
josh green said:
I was wandering if I could use 8 guage speaker wire to run to my starter and alternator. Ground the starter to the valve cover just like my injectors are. I heard that I can pull the wires from the RSX harness and run them to the 2 slots in the fuse box. Anyone want to give me some advice?
For the starter wire use 4gauge, and for alternator you can use 8gauge. how long are you extending the wires?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.