Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just added a cold air intake and a 3" exhaust and a problem I've noticed at wot is sputtering at around 6K rpms. I tried to datalog today and kmanager locked up everytime I went into full throttle and high revs. Once I unplugged the usb cable and plugged it back in it kept on recording. Here is my datalog from today. Any help figuring these two problems out would be appreciated. Thanks.

http://cid-7f94f83d127d065a.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/datalogs/11-31.kdl

·
Premium Member
9,294 Posts
try clear security and re upload the file. if that doesn't work maybe check over the wiring and grounds.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
if your running that lean man , you better take er cool till you get t figured out. thats lean enough at higher revs under boost to cause problems for sure.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
if your running that lean man , you better take er cool till you get t figured out. thats lean enough at higher revs under boost to cause problems for sure.
I figured it out. My computer is running Vista, which sucks RAM up like crazy. I closed some background programs and turned it up to top performance, and what do you know it didn't freeze. So the moral of the story, if you have a laptop with Vista, make sure you have more than a gig of RAM so it can handle dataloging. The End......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts