Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
K20DC2R said:
i think mine is off too....even when i have my 17 on...ill be doin 90 on the spedo and theres a geo metro right next to mee crusin...?? hmm? my shit must be off.... anyone else have this problem? unless the metro has a k20a too! :p
i feel the same way chris. Anyone know the the rsx wheel/tire size?

·
Registered
254 Posts
rsx stock tire is 205/55/16
if you use 205/40/17 there will be about a 5 mile diference
lets so you go 80 you will actually be going 75.43.
just realized that untile now. anyone thought of using integra speed sensors?

·
F1 Junky
2,017 Posts
Whoever mentioned using the Civic or Integra speed sensor, are you sure it will work with a 6-speed tranny?

·
Registered
739 Posts
the stock rsx tire being a 205/55/16 thats what it was calibrated for and mine is like 5 or 6 off and I have a 205/50/15. I wanted to run like a 225/50/15 or possibly the stock rsx size wheels and tires. I would like a meatier tire b/c thats just means less spinning.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I agree, im off about 10/15 MPH in my eg. which really sucks because i have the JDM type R ecu...topping out @ 120 mphs when in reality my car is going about 105 :down:

sucks. Im running stock HX wheels with azenis.
i want something to help it.
Peace

·
My other car is a S2000
185 Posts
98specR said:
that's a pretty neat contraption. i wonder if it really works.
Yes it really works. I use it on my S2000 with a 4.77 ring and pinion ratio. I realized the inaccuracy in my mileage on my DC2 swap about three weeks ago and ended up ordering the yellow box for this car as well.

FYI, the yellow box can be ordered from www.Ricks2k.com

They have provided quality product and services to the S2000 community....they truly have excellent customer service.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.