Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Formerly unix4linux
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Members,

I have a K24A in my 2003 Honda Accord. I'm using a KTuner R1 PCB inside the 5AT ECU (37820-RAD-A54). The transmission being used is an 04-08 CL9 ASU5 (6 Speed TSX). The speedometer on the vehicle is reading a 21% difference. At 80mph, I'm really doing 65mph.

I've seen the following post on KTuner's forum ( Speedometer correction - KTuner.com ) but that's for an 02-04 transmission. I've seen info about needing a converter box while others say there are settings in KTuner itself. I haven't seen the speed options in my KTuner and I don't know what converter box I need, if any.

I've even gone as far as using TunerView (on Android) --> Setup --> Display Settings --> Speed Offset in % and set that to 21%. However, on the TunerView, I also have the same MPH discrepancy as in the speedometer so it's not applying my "offset" setting.

I've tried asking this directly in KTuner's forum but looks like their forum is down.

Any additional info is appreciated...thanks!

Premium Member
KTuner must have a contact us link on their website, i would send them a few rapid emails to catch their attention at work so they will view the question. if they have a phone number call that. try rapid emails. if you cannot reach them, try one of their dealers that sells for them and see if they know what is going on.

Formerly unix4linux
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, I definitely don't want to spam them. ;)

However, I did find the setting. Can't believe I missed it. It was under Main Parameters --> Speed Calibration. I set the ECU offset to -15% and the Cluster offset to -15% as well. The speedometer is on point now

1 - 4 of 4 Posts