Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
201 - 215 of 215 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Figured I'd throw in my .02....

These harnesses are well built and I was honestly impressed for the money I spent on it. I had several hundred miles on my car when I decided to strip it down and turn it into a drag car, but Corey's harness worked flawlessly and was simple to install. I've done nothing but beat on my car while driving it since the swap was completed and the harness is one of the very last things I have to worry about.

I don't even know why I'm posting this - I guess its one of those support the guys who make it happen mentalities, but with minimal wait time and ease of install, combined with functioning properly I am happy with the product.

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #202 ·
Thank You very much! Feedback like this drives me to continue making harnesses.

I do appreciate the good word no matter the time.

Corey-

·
Registered
310 Posts
im interested in a harness. about how long will it take to get one shipped to 98031? might need 2 will let u know for sure tomarrow either 1 or 2. thanks

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #209 ·
Up for the most affordable, best bang for your buck conversion harness in the WORLD!

#debtreliefharnesses

Since 2006

:shades:

201 - 215 of 215 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.