Holding thousandths of an Inch on all critical dimensions

Factory Honda Thread on shifter arm so all Honda/Acura shift knobs will work

First company in the U.S.A making "True Short Shifters" for Cable Honda's

PSPEC Tuning has been making shifters since 2001

Product is Designed, Manufactured, Assembled in the U.S.A

Complete On-Line Tutorial with pictures making for a very smooth Installation

100% Money-Back Guarantee

Price: $260 Shipped

Installed in a RSX-S notice the Aluminum bushings that replace the stock plastic ones making the mounting that much more rigid and strong.

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so what makes this better over say the revo or obx short shifter boxes?
Materials used, quality of the machining process, how this shifter adjusts, and most importantly the box being used. OEM is much better than some cheaply made Taiwan crap. Just by looking at all those other shifters you will easily see what makes this kit better.

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
ive had both the revo and obx box, worked fine for me... only thing with the adjustable revo, it seems if u adjust it too much, u wind up breaking the cable

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Verry nice. Now send one over so I can test it for you. ;)

·
trial user
12,673 Posts
Nice, nice, nice! Looks to be fully adjustable and built tough too. Great design and no corners cut. Outstanding engineering! I want one. Too bad the collection agency caught up with me.

·
Premium Member
10,291 Posts
how much testing was done, and has any cables been snapped in the process? on the shortest cable travel? would like to know if the knob can be placed up to the stock height? is the installed pics on the lowest knob height?

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you for your interest:

To answer your questions, Extensive testing has been done to this unit. In the process no cables were snapped. The shift knob can be placed within an inch of stock height in a swapped car, and in the install pics the shifter was set at medium throw-medium height.

Hope this clears things up for you.

Corey-

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Thats pretty sweet :up:. I like the set screws for adjustability. I have the revo short shifter and I've had to many issues with the damn adjuster slipping up and down which makes my shifter feel sloppy and my gears want to grind.:down:

If I'm ever in the market for another shifter assembly I will definately consider trying this one.

1 - 20 of 113 Posts