Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What type of plugs are you running on your boosted K20 and why. Is there something you know that maybe someone doesn't .?

I have a K20a turbo (Rev Hard Kit) in my 2k1 civic. Ihave NGK in there but wondering what are the best plugs to use. Not looking to expect GAINS of power. But i want a good running plug..

NoHatn

·
Registered
6 Posts
nohatn said:
What type of plugs are you running on your boosted K20 and why. Is there something you know that maybe someone doesn't .?

I have a K20a turbo (Rev Hard Kit) in my 2k1 civic. Ihave NGK in there but wondering what are the best plugs to use. Not looking to expect GAINS of power. But i want a good running plug..

NoHatn
From my testing, i have found the NGK iridium IX BKR8EIX plugs (part#2668) is the best plug for F/I in the K20A(2). They outperformed the Denso Irdiums and are cheaper. Average Gap is between .030-.032, depending on set-up and boost pressure being ran.

CJ

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.