Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up guys! i know i dont post much, but i have no k20 to talk about, yet :wink: so when i first got on this site I thought I saw a post about the mods or somebody being able to source motors for us. well in the next 1-2 months im going to hopefully have money for one. I dont wanna pay the going rate of 5500-6000 for the motor, tranny and ecu alone. on ebay, yeah i know EBAY, i found suprising deals on k20's. if you will, go to ebay and type k20a and there are under 20 results, so dont worry about extensive searching. 2 are going for under 5k shipped and one seems to be super legit as it is still in the car with gauge cluster and all to confirm mileage, big plus! on top of that the sellers have thousands of sales with high 90 positive percentile feedback. so what would you guys say about going that route instead of paying almost 6k? can anybody on here help me find one complete and LOW miles for cheaper than ebay sellers? again at this particular time i do not have the money, but will be serious shortly.
thanks

· Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah my bad, i typed k20a for the ebay thing, thought youd get it. sorry for the confusion. anyways, that whole rsx is tempting and awile ago when i first wanted a k20 i wanted a A2. but i like the k20r much better for the obvious reasons. i really want a car with a lsd tranny, been threw 2 b series w/o a lsd tranny. whats your thoughts of the k20a2, those members with them? there are more hassles with the usdm motors though like with the immbolizers, correct? again i appreciate the rsx stuff, but if anybod ycan get a k20r for a good price lmk. also, your thoughts on the sellers of the k20r's on ebay? yay or nay?

· Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
damn man thanks for all the ratios and what not, too tired aswell to study that, but i do understand your point. ill look into it tomorrow.
thanks abunch

· Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yeah i will probably talk to leo soon, i do alot of business with him. if you check the ek section my car is in alot of it.
thanks and good luck with your motor :wink:

· Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yeah i have been boi, check my join date, just 2 months after you 8) and yeah i will win shows biatch. ill be on the track some day, buts its my DD that is why i dont want to drive it hard :wink:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.