Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently picked up a k20z3 2000 integra GS-R, trying to get kpro setup on my laptop but i’m not sure how to. I’ve got the application open and from there i’m lost.

I really need it to work so I can monitor my water temp and RPM. Also the Tachometer doesn’t work, any solution? Thanks in advance.

· Registered
1986 CRX SI K24a, 1985 CRX
309 Posts
Could also download Kpro app if you just want to monitor things. Can make a custom “dash” basically that you can see on your phone or a tablet. I have mine connected to a cheap Amazon fire tablet Over Bluetooth.

· Registered
2002 RSX Type-S 2007 S2000
309 Posts
Could also download Kpro app if you just want to monitor things. Can make a custom “dash” basically that you can see on your phone or a tablet. I have mine connected to a cheap Amazon fire tablet Over Bluetooth.
How are you liking the app functionality in your car? Pros/cons? I can imagine it makes things much easier and accessible on your tablet as opposed to having a whole ass laptop on the passenger seat...

-G

· Registered
309 Posts
I like it as a quick and easy way to see more information. Con is you can’t do tuning on it or any tweaking to the ECU but you can see all the sensors that they allow. Want to check your TPS, pull it up. Want to see if that “ cold air intake” you just installed is sucking hot air, pull up your IAT.

go check out some of the videos on you tube and you will see. It’s useful

· Registered
41 Posts
I like it as a quick and easy way to see more information. Con is you can’t do tuning on it or any tweaking to the ECU but you can see all the sensors that they allow. Want to check your TPS, pull it up. Want to see if that “ cold air intake” you just installed is sucking hot air, pull up your IAT.

go check out some of the videos on you tube and you will see. It’s useful
Which device are you using? How quickly does it go from off - on the app and reading sensors?
I'm sure you have it trickle charging and setup android to auto launch hondata app?

· Registered
309 Posts
Which device are you using? How quickly does it go from off - on the app and reading sensors?
I'm sure you have it trickle charging and setup android to auto launch hondata app?
I have a cheap 8in Amazon Fire tablet. In my use it’s not going to be in the car all the time, you could wire that up if you wanted. I have an Aim Solo 2 DL that’s hardwired into the ECU and gives me some info real time. My use is more from the standpoint of easily seeing some sensors of checking things without having to have a laptop bouncing around in my passenger racing seat.

from what I’ve done with it and what I’ve seen it activated rather quickly, matter of seconds.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts