Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I am new on this site and I read a lot of pages full of post but the thing that has not been said is my question?? I dot know what you guys take for ecu is it the rsx ecu ?? with the harness of hybrid racing?? are u using the wiring of the rsx motor ? also I want to keep my power steering but I dont know how to fit that in there some guy said that you have to shim the hood I dont want to do that is there a way to fit that there with the hood shut perfect ?? thanks you guys :)

·
Premium Member
4,224 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
hey hybrid, when are the mounts and harness coming out for 88-91 civic/crx?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sorry forgot to say what was my car it is an eg 93 si . So I can use type r ecu , rsx ecu (prb) is code for the type s ecu! , but right now i have a p28 with a chip in it I cant use that one right ! Does the wiring harness conversion is inside the car or in the engine bay. should I use the k-pro ecu it seem to work very good with k20 swap !!! Do I need to change my fuel pump or it going to work !! I have the stock one and it work well with type r swap! thanks for the information ! :)

·
Premium Member
4,224 Posts
You will not be able to use the P28 computer.

The conversion harness is inside the car.

The kpro is def. the best bang for you buck.

If you can, upgrade your stock pump with a Walbro. I believe they go for a little under $100.00.

Keep checking the website for updates on the CRX kit or join the mailing list on the main page.

-Will

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was wondering if I use the hasport mounts how far from the ground my oil pan is going to sit . I have neuspeed coil green one there 1.75 " and I ride on 15" rims the tire size is 205/50/15 When you are using the k-pro ecu u have to send your rsx ecu to get the ecu chipped right ! So the best is k-pro how much to get k-pro? Thanks

·
Premium Member
4,224 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey I was wondering what is the pnp harness? I read a post and a guy said that he had stock ecu with the hybrid harness conversion and pnp harness ! how did he use stock ecu ? What is the year rsx started to have throtle body without the cable ? Thanks :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.