Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Resident Journalist
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
you guys all know what it looks like, this tranny only has 15,000 miles on it and came from a car in Japan... Tranny works perfectly and has never been raced on. it si a bone stock type r tranny from a JDM dc5. I can send pics if you are serious about buying the tranny. Will ship at buyers expense. Local pick up is also welcomed... leave a message with you rphone number and i can call you back about it..... price will be 1500 shipped for the greater west coast. anything pas the west coast then i will have to charge for shipping....

$1500.... for perfect tranny.

·
Registered
972 Posts
hey man long time now talk. want to give me early xmas present for my k24.k20 project. i need a tranny haha.. good luck with the sale. free bump
chad

·
Resident Journalist
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sorry no trades..... need money to build a pro car.... i can sell for 1400 picked up....

·
Registered
44 Posts
my friend with 04 rsx-s is interested in this.
he lives in Longmont, Colorado.

are you still selling this?

·
Resident Journalist
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
still for sale.. lots of interest, no serious buyers yet..... PM me and i can talk to you on the phone and answer any of the questions... dont hesitate....

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
BUMP for the man. Be confident when buying from alex guys, hes upright as hell!

·
Registered
15 Posts
hey. if no one buy it at the end of the year. I'll take it. i am currently saving up for a trip to china. so... if i end up not going. i will take that tranny off of you. (if is not been sold yet.) :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.