Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

just wanted to let everyone one know that we will be celebrating our 2 year anniversary by having a dyno day here at Pro Street Import APRIL 3,2005. there will be a DJ, live band , BBQ with all you can eat , L-CON will be here to raffle off one of there cross memeber/traction kits, RS machine will also be raffling off a sleeved block and we will be raffling off a full dyno session.

dyno passes will start at 8am and go till 5pm. you will get 3 passes for $40(cash only). come down and see how much power you make or just come down and enoy the fun. cause at 5 pm we will start the allmotor and turbo shootout.

what's the allmotor and turbo shootout?.....

there will be two classes, allmotor and turbo "street cars only".
race gas allowed
there will be a $50 buy in(cash only).
no more then 10 cars in each class.
you get 3 passes.
winner take all in each class.

that's right. count that up. 10 cars x $50 = $500 in each class. if you want in the fun, you need to rsvp asap.
come and check these guys battle it out and make some serious horse power!!....

IM me to be on the list

ALLMOTOR CLASS:
Lucky Mike(JHP)
Doug Jenkins(Jakes Racing)
Jerry Guzman(Jerry Built)

TURBO CLASS:
Jason(Rage Performance)
Ken
Jerry Guzman(Jerry Built)

http://WWW.PROSTREETIMPORT.COM
shop (714)739-5683
14656 FIRESTONE BLVD.
LA MARIDA, CA 90638

·
Registered
7 Posts
sounds like i'ma have to take a trip down the 5 too. Ive seen a lot of their customers cars out at the street races too so I'ma be there to see some old faces.

·
Registered
59 Posts
i will be there to watch. if you know of any more events happening between 7mar-7april let me know. i will be in so cal for that long. help revive a local stuck in alaska cause of the military.

thrasher

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.