Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
92 Posts
good question...... you should go to your local CHP office and ask questions first. as "I wanted to do this swap" but i think it's the same as putting a B series in an EF model

· Registered
4 Posts
Don't you mean referee center? Most are situated at your local community college. Here is the scheduling center number (800) 622-7733.

I thought the issue with making the K20 swap BAR legal in California was the fact that in the ef/eg/ek/etc. you have to run a fuel pressure regulator, and aftermarket fuel pressure regulators are not CARB legal. Please correct me if I am wrong. Visiting the ref a few times, I know that these guys know there sh*t.

· Registered
107 Posts
NickRPS said:
Don't you mean referee center? Most are situated at your local community college. Here is the scheduling center number (800) 622-7733.

I thought the issue with making the K20 swap BAR legal in California was the fact that in the ef/eg/ek/etc. you have to run a fuel pressure regulator, and aftermarket fuel pressure regulators are not CARB legal. Please correct me if I am wrong. Visiting the ref a few times, I know that these guys know there sh*t.

You dont have to do this if you are able to change the fuel system to the RSX one. :D

The only other way is to get a FPS that doesnt look like one... you'd have to trick the tech or something... lol

· Registered
1,138 Posts
Fuel Pressure Regulator isnt the problem.

All you have to do is put a fuel pressure regulator from a Civic on the RSX motor, it will regulate it to 38 PSI with the hose on. Its stock honda.

Jeff

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.