Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All of the RSX parts came off of my Type S with 53K mi. on it. The TSX parts came off of a 07 with 8K mi. on it. Add a 3% paypal fee to all of these prices. All of these prices can be negotiated so if you see something you like, you can shoot me a price and we can talk about it.

02-04 RSX-S flywheel - $75 shipped

02-04 RSX-S clutch and pressure plate - OBO

02-04 RSX-S PRB Intake Manifold w/ manifold cover - $100 shipped

02-04 RSX-S oil pan - $125 shipped *PENDING*

02-04 RSX-S valve cover (Comptech oil cap not included)- *SOLD*

02-04 RSX-S oil pump - $150 shipped *PENDING*

02-04 RSX-S water pump - $100 shipped

02-04 RSX-S head (disassembled w/ 1 missing valve and valve guide) - $450 shipped

02-04 RSX-S timing chain - $35 shipped

02-04 RSX-S timing chain cover - $35 shipped

07 TSX Intake manifold/TB - $75 shipped *SOLD*

This is why I am selling a bunch of this stuff. Hydrolock...

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
is the head and vavles all good ?.Location?
No, one of the valves is bent. When my rod snapped the piston made contact with one of the valves and bent it...that same valve guide broke but that is the only thing wrong with it. A single valve and valve guide are cheap. I am in Kansas City.

·
Registered
236 Posts
is the throttle body included with the IM?how many mm?its DBW right?pm me

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey i was wondering how much u would want for the 6 speed tranny and the complete head
The price given is for the complete head $450 shipped, the 6 spd tranny is in my RSX. I did a motor swap.

is the throttle body included with the IM?how many mm?its DBW right?pm me
Yes, the K24 TB is included with the IM...I don't know how many mm and I believe the TSX is DBW.

·
Registered
9 Posts
yea i would love to buy this head? where are you located? and woulod u be able to hold it for about a week becuase i just crashed my honda nd i had to buy a new front end. but i am 100% positive that i will get this head off ur hands. is it a k20a head, or k20a2 head or a k20a3 head????

·
Registered
236 Posts
The price given is for the complete head $450 shipped, the 6 spd tranny is in my RSX. I did a motor swap.

Yes, the K24 TB is included with the IM...I don't know how many mm and I believe the TSX is DBW.
how much is the last price shipped to ontario california?
give me your contact numbers etc and how i can pay for it...thanks!pm me!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yea i would love to buy this head? where are you located? and woulod u be able to hold it for about a week becuase i just crashed my honda nd i had to buy a new front end. but i am 100% positive that i will get this head off ur hands. is it a k20a head, or k20a2 head or a k20a3 head????
Its a K20a2 head and its whoever gets me the money first.

how much is the last price shipped to ontario california?
give me your contact numbers etc and how i can pay for it...thanks!pm me!
The price given is the price shipped. You can Paypal me [email protected].

1 - 20 of 22 Posts