Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All of the RSX parts came off of my Type S with 53K mi. on it. The TSX parts came off of a 07 with 8K mi. on it. Add a 3% paypal fee to all of these prices. All of these prices can be negotiated so if you see something you like, you can shoot me a price and we can talk about it.

02-04 RSX-S flywheel - $75 shipped

02-04 RSX-S clutch and pressure plate - OBO

02-04 RSX-S PRB Intake Manifold w/ manifold cover - $100 shipped

02-04 RSX-S oil pan - $125 shipped *PENDING*

02-04 RSX-S valve cover (Comptech oil cap not included)- *SOLD*

02-04 RSX-S oil pump - $150 shipped *PENDING*

02-04 RSX-S water pump - $100 shipped

02-04 RSX-S head (disassembled w/ 1 missing valve and valve guide) - $450 shipped

02-04 RSX-S timing chain - $35 shipped

02-04 RSX-S timing chain cover - $35 shipped

07 TSX Intake manifold/TB - $75 shipped *SOLD*

This is why I am selling a bunch of this stuff. Hydrolock...

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hey i was wondering how much u would want for the 6 speed tranny and the complete head
The price given is for the complete head $450 shipped, the 6 spd tranny is in my RSX. I did a motor swap.

is the throttle body included with the IM?how many mm?its DBW right?pm me
Yes, the K24 TB is included with the IM...I don't know how many mm and I believe the TSX is DBW.

·
Registered
9 Posts
yea i would love to buy this head? where are you located? and woulod u be able to hold it for about a week becuase i just crashed my honda nd i had to buy a new front end. but i am 100% positive that i will get this head off ur hands. is it a k20a head, or k20a2 head or a k20a3 head????

·
Registered
236 Posts
The price given is for the complete head $450 shipped, the 6 spd tranny is in my RSX. I did a motor swap.

Yes, the K24 TB is included with the IM...I don't know how many mm and I believe the TSX is DBW.
how much is the last price shipped to ontario california?
give me your contact numbers etc and how i can pay for it...thanks!pm me!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yea i would love to buy this head? where are you located? and woulod u be able to hold it for about a week becuase i just crashed my honda nd i had to buy a new front end. but i am 100% positive that i will get this head off ur hands. is it a k20a head, or k20a2 head or a k20a3 head????
Its a K20a2 head and its whoever gets me the money first.

how much is the last price shipped to ontario california?
give me your contact numbers etc and how i can pay for it...thanks!pm me!
The price given is the price shipped. You can Paypal me [email protected].

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.