Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, Jeff over at Mean Muggin Studios finished the video from Slowmotion Motorsports end of season race weekend.

Point of the video was to show a weekend full of racing with a couple of Slowmotion Motorsports built cars, and the friendship/commradery that everyone has over there with their customers. Unfortunately the first event was cancelled due to rain, so partying followed.

Second Day of racing was minimal, as the driver gasket popped. ;)

Must watch in High Quality version (click the button bottom right of player) so that you can see the effects that Jeff over at Mean Muggin added.

This video is a preview of the type/quality that you will see this up and coming season. Can't wait!!

Both K20 Motors in the white and orange civics are completely stock with Slowmotion Turbo Kits on them. Both are under 15psi.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5HREF8Zt8g

Thanks for Looking. Hope to see more of you this coming season!!

Corey Parrish

Slowmotion Motorsports LLC
687 Kintner Pkwy
Sunbury, OH 43074

www.slowmotionmotorsports.com
email: [email protected]
ph: 740-965-1728

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Def 1 of the sickest vids ive ever seen:up::up::up: very well put together

·
Registered
159 Posts
awesome video corey. can't wait to make it out to ohio again sometime. Looking to get the motor built sometime this year.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
The turbo kit on my car...the orange eg... may be up for sale here real soon if anyone would be interested pm me. This video shows what it will do on an all stock motor and it's still only running off wastegate. Up the boost and go 9's:dance:

·
Premium Member
5,859 Posts
The turbo kit on my car...the orange eg... may be up for sale here real soon if anyone would be interested pm me. This video shows what it will do on an all stock motor and it's still only running off wastegate. Up the boost and go 9's:dance:
Pm with a price.

·
Infinite levels to this..
25,373 Posts
that's a great video. definite props to the creators of it and great footage as well. props to slowmotion and the work that keeps coming from out there. :up: :up:

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
I know right. I have watched it every day after I get off work LOL. Can't wait to watch some more from this year :dance:

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
not sure on that. I know that the Slowmotion 35r kit was engineered to run very effiicient and that is what it does. very fast and very streetable.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts