1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
cool vid. need more live racing footage lol. :up:

·
K24 USDM EG
26,856 Posts
nice! i ran into a couple of guys from your crew at I.A. this year in tenn. Drove back to ohio together also. Couple of us were having temp issues. it was hot as hell that day. The guy in the green hatch, ctr hatch, and teg with jdm front was the few i talked to, all cool dudes. :up:

·
Registered
21,788 Posts
im a big fan of your cars, you guys hold it down for ohio. I know John (mr Ek9), he's a cool dood, I sold him the Mugen wing, cant wait to see these cars:up: John's is the only one Ive seen in person I think. I love that orange EG :heart:

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cool vid. need more live racing footage lol. :up:
thanks guys.I have a bunch of vids of mine over the year but not really anything good of anybody elses.

We have a video getting made right now from our trip to world cup finals in maryland with actual footage. it was done with a high dollar camera and this guy actually knows how to edit and put together a video I'll post it up here when he's finished with it too.

·
Registered
21,788 Posts
thanks guys.I have a bunch of vids of mine over the year but not really anything good of anybody elses.

We have a video getting made right now from our trip to world cup finals in maryland with actual footage. it was done with a high dollar camera and this guy actually knows how to edit and put together a video I'll post it up here when he's finished with it too.
sweet:up:

·
Registered
159 Posts
Nice video. I should probably be getting back up to columbus this summer for another tune. Going to try and get more serious about driving the car.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts