Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Put in a word for me :eek: No trabajo here..Ill be there the 30th
I wont be... I actually fly back to Wisconsin on the 28th. so I can spend some time with my kids. I'll be driving the Odditty back so we dont have to pay to have it shipped.

I will have made the trip from Wisconsin to LA three (3) times in 75 days by the end of this nightmare.

·
Premium Member
1,071 Posts
should be there:up:

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
for the ppl who dont live close, anyway to post some for sale stuff up after the garage asle date?maybe some left over stuff and c if anybody on here can get some good deals?

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I dont see that working... Skunk2 is not a vendor and posting for sale items will get me in some hot water.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The Not So Car Show Car Show is quite different from a lot of other events because there are no Politics!! The cars are judged by the people in attendance (Friends, Family and Peers) and all the registration costs are put back into the pot for you to win! Skunk2 will not making a profit on attendance or registration... Skunk2 will actually adding to the pot to make it more appealing.

Bring your friends and have them vote... most votes win!!

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Pricing for Product is being sorted today. I hear that you guys that can make it will be getting some awesome prices!!

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Also... the Car Show portion of the event did not get to capacity so we decided to refund the monies people paid and have now made it FREE to show.

There are several spots available but we are still capping it at 40 vehicles. The prize package will change to reflect the refund (The $20 you paid/ would have paid was the pot) but there is still something to win for the top three spots.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts