Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

This may not be the right place to publish, but I need help. My sister wants to send her car to New York, and I'll take care of it for her, since she's already there.

What should I do? Anyone knows a good and reliable but also reasonably priced shipping company that I can contact. I'm in southern California now.

Thank you in advance

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well, you can find a shipping service that will transport you car across the country. A friend of mine used a shipping service, and he transported his car from FL to OR and he could even track his car via a GPS service.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yeah, I've heard about this shipping service with the GPS tracking thing. A friend of mine is using it. He said that this is the most awesome shipping service he ever used. To cut it short, my friend is a seller, and he sales cars, used ones. And very much time he has to ship cars across the country, of course he doesn't have to pay for that, but he has to ship them with a good shipping service to deliver the car at the right time so the customer won't have to wait too much. As far as I know, he is using the Shipaa shipping service and every time the car is delivered fast, safe and sound, from door to door for a really good price. More than that, every customer can track his car via the GPS tracking service, this thing makes them all more calm.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I've used U-ship a few times to ship motorcycles. The last guy was great but the one before that not so much.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts