Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
778 Posts
im just using the accord shifter box i believe (i didnt do the swap my self). i was there part of the time when they were putting the shifter together, and they didnt use my rsx shifter since it was too big, and i didnt want to pay for anything else, so i went with the accord shiter box they had and bolted that into place ( i believe). the shifter sits about at a 45 degree angle. heh. i like it though. sorry i cant be more exact though.

· Registered
76 Posts
Ah people were telling me you can use the karcepts bolt in kit which i assume is the same thing pretty much. I was planning on just buying my friends off of him. Anyone know if the k series karcepts kit will work with the v6 shifter assembly? if not i may just have to try my friends and see what happends Im sure it wouldnt take much modification.

· Registered
149 Posts
I called Karcepts about this, they said "at the bottom of a long list of projects, if I did the leg work (R&D) they might give me one, but what's point if I bought one anyway. I know Tim's stuff works great with the V6 accord and CL shifter box and the price right (less than $100 ) don't know what the Karcepts is selling for ($150 maybe)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.