Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I was just wondering how everyone has their shifter setup. I was thinking about using karcepts adapter with 7th gen accord shifter components.

·
Registered
755 Posts
im just using the accord shifter box i believe (i didnt do the swap my self). i was there part of the time when they were putting the shifter together, and they didnt use my rsx shifter since it was too big, and i didnt want to pay for anything else, so i went with the accord shiter box they had and bolted that into place ( i believe). the shifter sits about at a 45 degree angle. heh. i like it though. sorry i cant be more exact though.

·
Registered
113 Posts
03 CL box and shift cables here. Length is absolutely perfect. Box in stock location and the cables route perfectly to the trans.

Mount the box underneath, and make a custom sheet metal enclosure!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Ah people were telling me you can use the karcepts bolt in kit which i assume is the same thing pretty much. I was planning on just buying my friends off of him. Anyone know if the k series karcepts kit will work with the v6 shifter assembly? if not i may just have to try my friends and see what happends Im sure it wouldnt take much modification.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I called Karcepts about this, they said "at the bottom of a long list of projects, if I did the leg work (R&D) they might give me one, but what's point if I bought one anyway. I know Tim's stuff works great with the V6 accord and CL shifter box and the price right (less than $100 ) don't know what the Karcepts is selling for ($150 maybe)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts