Re: shifter instal pics

here are some more

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

nikos said:
Nice work ... Where did you get that plate?
I fabbed everything. I guess if some one wanted I could fab up these boxes for them

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

NickZED20 said:
wouldnt it be possible to mount such a box under the tunnel instead of cutting the shit out of it? :S
You know you probably could but there would be no way to protect it from the outside elements or it would be very difficult to do

·
Registered
433 Posts

that looks very nice. but wouldn't that shifter get really hot? hotter than normal since the metal casing that you used is a lot closer to the exhaust? i dunno just a thought?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

excelcivicsi said:
that looks very nice. but wouldn't that shifter get really hot? hotter than normal since the metal casing that you used is a lot closer to the exhaust? i dunno just a thought?
I put a heat shield kinda between the shifter box and the exaust shifts nice and crisp havent had any problems. I'm Lovin it. and I still have my cup holders for my coke in the morning

·
GoldStar
2,657 Posts
Re: shifter instal pics retained stock eg center console

that looks great john. i did the same thing. but instead of cutting the top of the tunnel i cut it staight across.
i was also worried about heat from the exhaust. so i just rapped that section of exhaust with thermo rap.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.